Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe what she said about people texting her about their problems,these people obviously felt they could talk to her or maybe look up to her and felt she was the only one they could talk to at that time. Jesus she’s awful . Everything is about her. I personally would listen to anyone that needed to get a problem or their feelings off their chest. She needsto cop on. She’s a great guard anyways if someone rang the guards in a dark place would she turn around and say ‘ that not my problem I have to think of ME first’ probably would tbh because it’s Laura.

Reactions: 23
I actually can’t believe what she said about people texting her about their problems,these people obviously felt they could talk to her or maybe look up to her and felt she was the only one they could talk to at that time. Jesus she’s awful . Everything is about her. I personally would listen to anyone that needed to get a problem or their feelings off their chest. She needsto cop on. She’s a great guard anyways if someone rang the guards in a dark place would she turn around and say ‘ that not my problem I have to think of ME first’ probably would tbh because it’s Laura.
She is vile and how people aren't switched on to her is beyond me

Reactions: 7
My God the you tube video with her crush/ brother.... it was an an embarrassment. She's blatantly trying to flirt with him, i assume trying to tell him she was pregnant with his baby, he clearly didn't want to be part of the video and it was like she was interviewing Brendan dassey from Making a Murderer. And as for the forced outtakes she stages at the start of every video....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My God the you tube video with her crush/ brother.... it was an an embarrassment. She's blatantly trying to flirt with him, i assume trying to tell him she was pregnant with his baby, he clearly didn't want to be part of the video and it was like she was interviewing Brendan dassey from Making a Murderer. And as for the forced outtakes she stages at the start of every video....
Christ it was painful. I literally had to turn it off a few minutes in. She is bat tit crazy if she thinks what she’s putting out is in any way good content.

Reactions: 5
I had to turn it off a minute in - as someone previously said, the set up with fake "candidness" beforehand, and the brother being confused when he realised the camera was already on 🙄

Cringe AF??? He so looks like he wants to disappear! And again her returning fascination with all things Vagina????😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So it seems iglow is amazing again. But how can we tell when she’s only showing us mascara pics? Like I’d a day time and a night time mascara (pre COVID, not sure I remember how to use mascara now) and I could put up pics like that with no change to my actual lashes

So it seems iglow is amazing again. But how can we tell when she’s only showing us mascara pics? Like I’d a day time and a night time mascara (pre COVID, not sure I remember how to use mascara now) and I could put up pics like that with no change to my actual lashes
Hold your horses... 'something has come to light' and all stories are deleted... she loves a bit of fake drama

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was wondering what the lash serum was. Prob taken down as she discovered she wasnt going to get an affiliate link😂

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell. She's something else. Goes from 'Dont ask me what brand I'm using as they changed the formula' 😱 to oh yes I love the brand like I said I did before. All sounds like a load of bs.
they rechanged the formula and this time they “nailed it”🙄

• Haha
She's an absolute melt. I can only imagine the tooing and froing with the lash crowd. Wouldn't be surprised if they regretting this. I mean - they are hardly changing the formula to suit her and maybe the 10 people she influences?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's an absolute melt. I can only imagine the tooing and froing with the lash crowd. Wouldn't be surprised if they regretting this. I mean - they are hardly changing the formula to suit her and maybe the 10 people she influences?
Careful now.... She doesn't influence.... She "inspires" 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did she actually say about the lash serum before she deleted it in order to ‘do more homework’??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.