Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iwokelikethis

I'm sorry why was Laura making a big deal over giving the gentleman €2? IMO I felt it was a bit fake looking for praise.

Reactions: 20

Madamex

VIP Member
She puts up stories etc about the lash serum then moans when people ask her about it. Goes on and on about the coffee then moans when people ask her about it. Talks about her parents divorce then gets offended when people ask her about it. Constantly does click bait you tube videos. What work have I had done. None because I'm so gorgeous and my boobs are so perky. She did a question box awhile ago and she was so rude with some of her answers. She's constantly dying for the ride. A lot of her followers are men you know. Bore off.

• Heart
I dont engage with their pages anymore but a friend just said Hilary is still wearing the appropriated braids. Has nobody sat that blatant idiot down and had a word her? Her vanity is beyond bloody sickening and she is 1 stupid girl thinking she can reason why she has it. There is no reason Hilary other than being a selfish uncaring bitch
Hilary is fastly becoming more irritating and painful than laura. She is in love with herself, she honestly believes shes really special. The excessive pouting, the muddled up accent.. Almost sounds like she's trying to sound American at times. Shes constantly checking herself out in her own camera, fluttering her eyes, trying to be a mixture of flirty but cute, its so bizarre that two sisters think they are so so so so special and unique and the cool chicks when in reality they are a pair of insufferable eejits who are full of shit.

• Haha

BalKey1907

I was actually thinking about the califa coffee thing and their decision not to work with Laura..... might have had something to do with her saying numerous times she was sick of people asking her about it and her being totally rude to people when they asked where they could purchase!! :LOL:

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion;

Lauras_views - On Ms Young, spouting dung, ask for her tuppence, and she'll give you your comeuppance

• Haha

seglxi

I lived out of a 36L backpack for a year. the one she went up a hill with is 55L I think...

• Haha
  • Wow

Irishjools

Thread suggestion....

Laura is vegan but is mad for the sausage, grows spiders for lashes and is an inspirer of "knowledge".

(about coffee, food, books, podcasts, audiobooks, make up, yoga, hair - particulary severe side pairings, hiking, skincare, supplements, essential oils, youtube, feminism, haircare, tik toks, fitness, sustainability just to mention a few 😉)

Thread suggestion....

Laura is vegan but is mad for the sausage, grows spiders for lashes and is an inspirer of "knowledge".

(about coffee, food, books, podcasts, audiobooks, make up, yoga, hair - particulary severe side pairings, hiking, skincare, supplements, essential oils, youtube, feminism, haircare, tik toks, fitness, sustainability just to mention a few 😉)
Jesus, I forgot periods and vaginas.

• Haha

Carlyq92

She puts up stories etc about the lash serum then moans when people ask her about it. Goes on and on about the coffee then moans when people ask her about it. Talks about her parents divorce then gets offended when people ask her about it. Constantly does click bait you tube videos. What work have I had done. None because I'm so gorgeous and my boobs are so perky. She did a question box awhile ago and she was so rude with some of her answers. She's constantly dying for the ride. A lot of her followers are men you know. Bore off.
I used to really like her but recently she shared a message to her story from a follower asking her a question and she basically responded with something along the lines of 'FFS I've answered this so many times before 🙄' Thought it was exceptionally rude. She's definitely changed in the last year or so. Newsflash Laura... declaring you don't take bullshit anymore cos you're SOOOOO secure and confident in yourself now that you're in your thirties doesn't give you the right to be completely ignorant to people.

• Wow

Vivian124

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I actually can’t get over the immature actions of Laura and her sister - just catching up on this thread . What the actual fuck ? What kills me is Laura coming on trying to act all hot and mysterious and sexual and she comes across stupid !
Which is probably why she's single, I don't know many lads who would sit through a date looking at yer one with the cardigan off one shoulder, the massive comb over, the glossy pout, the multi coloured 80s eye shadow and the all talk about herself. And herself. And herself. What a melt. She tries waaaaay too hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Beebles

VIP Member
She tries to act like she’s so well rounded and informed. When she first denounced masks...it wasn’t her place to do so. She could have just told people to wear high quality and appropriate ones and not the shitty fashion ones you see in euro saver and ASOS. We’ve spotted her going places without masks because she’s constantly filming herself and doesn’t realise that we notice her in coffee shops or hair dressers without the mask on. That big cry fest over the old man wasn’t really anything to do with mask wearing, she just wanted to tell people she gave someone €2 and she’s a saint. Everything she does seems to be surface level. She’s all about sustainability but mass consumes make up. Even that califia coffee stuff... the amount of plastic she was going through with those clunky bottles was sickening. Could she make her own at home? Absolutely. Did she want a sponsorship instead? Absolutely. I’m very weary of what she says. It’s all for appearances. Her views aren’t well thought out or constructed. She could be a really good alt-influencer but she gets worse by the day.

Femma

Chatty Member
What's this ejit on about?
No need of this close up , sucking on an ice pop!
Mortified for her
Screenshot_20201006-150600_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

laughingatthebegging

Shes lost another 1000 followers. woohoo!! Obviously the challenge is for her to try gain a few back. Sorry but i cant stand what she has become

Laura is vegan but is mad for the sausage, grows spiders for lashes and is an inspirer of "knowledge

new thread.. dunno if i did it right

Last edited:

Russ16

Nah I’m sorry it’s his own responsibility if he sends pics like that into the world. If a woman sends nudes there’s always that argument of “well don’t send them if you don’t want them out there.”

Personally I think it should be named and shamed, it’s horrible to receive them (speaking from experience) and it needs to stop. Another person I follow shared her experience too and I don’t see where the problem is? Should people not speak about unsavoury things that happen? This is the real world. Just my 2 cents.

Scrk1994

I actually can't anymore.
I really like her reviews as someone already said - they're thorough to be fair.

BUt HOW is this woman a Garda and showing her tits on insta?! I'm all for body positive, but she has to have colleagues following her? How would you face going into work knowing that they most likely saw your tits? A star covering your nipple means nothing. I can't, I can't, I can't

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Dear god.... could she sound any more spoiled and uneducated in that video? That’s an average Chinese street Laura, not a slum! And shocker - they eat rice in China! What did your mam think her options would be?! That video has really shocked me - she makes out that she’s so cool and worldly now.... such a difference!

Reactions: 18

Scrk1994

Vintage T-shirt - cause I'm a cool girl
Thigh high boots - cause I'm a cool, sexy girl
Photo of a dog - cause I love animals and I'm so random lol

I cannot believe this woman is 34 years old, and decided to do an outfit change, and have a photoshoot in front of a garage door

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Her ridiculous click bait this morning re fake tan ... yes I can confirm (coy eye rolling) that it can be applied and you can have sex immediately after ! I mean come on, act even half your age ??? How in the name of god is she taken seriously in her job ?!
She craves attention. Its embarrassing to watch. Reminds me of that lad from the inbetweeners who always makees up sex stories to impress his pals 😂

• Haha

Scrk1994

Laura is weird with her siblings, trying to show of her brother in a weirdly sexual way, and overly "sissy" with her sister. She's not right, and has changed hugely from where she was even a year ago.

I've been messaging the sis about braids and was blocked, so both are complicent in anti-blm as far as I am concerned. As a proud ghananin lady, she optimised the appropriation of my culture. It breaks my heart

• Wow
  • Sad

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Her ridiculous click bait this morning re fake tan ... yes I can confirm (coy eye rolling) that it can be applied and you can have sex immediately after ! I mean come on, act even half your age ??? How in the name of god is she taken seriously in her job ?!

• Haha
  • Wow