Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I’ve screen shot it now, I should know better than to doubt my memory versus Laura’s spout whatever’s trending flip flopping
Never doubt yourself with that girls shite!! She changes her mind more than the weather.. She says she is off pr lists yet there is nothing but make up being gifted recently! Make up that she is 2 old to use suitably. My 17 year old niece wears less crap on her face than Laura and she generally looks like a clown lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her phantom of the opera game is strong today hiding half her face. She just needs to hide the other half now. And today's makeup is woeful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on Jennifer zamparelli show now talking about not wanting children 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ya and at the end said she might have children! I thought she had fully decided against children the way she was speaking. Obviously just looking for attention. Pointless having her on then

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She tries to act like she’s so well rounded and informed. When she first denounced masks...it wasn’t her place to do so. She could have just told people to wear high quality and appropriate ones and not the crappy fashion ones you see in euro saver and ASOS. We’ve spotted her going places without masks because she’s constantly filming herself and doesn’t realise that we notice her in coffee shops or hair dressers without the mask on. That big cry fest over the old man wasn’t really anything to do with mask wearing, she just wanted to tell people she gave someone €2 and she’s a saint. Everything she does seems to be surface level. She’s all about sustainability but mass consumes make up. Even that califia coffee stuff... the amount of plastic she was going through with those clunky bottles was sickening. Could she make her own at home? Absolutely. Did she want a sponsorship instead? Absolutely. I’m very weary of what she says. It’s all for appearances. Her views aren’t well thought out or constructed. She could be a really good alt-influencer but she gets worse by the day.

Reactions: 19
What's this ejit on about?
No need of this close up , sucking on an ice pop!
Mortified for her
Screenshot_20201006-150600_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She tries to act like she’s so well rounded and informed. When she first denounced masks...it wasn’t her place to do so. She could have just told people to wear high quality and appropriate ones and not the crappy fashion ones you see in euro saver and ASOS. We’ve spotted her going places without masks because she’s constantly filming herself and doesn’t realise that we notice her in coffee shops or hair dressers without the mask on. That big cry fest over the old man wasn’t really anything to do with mask wearing, she just wanted to tell people she gave someone €2 and she’s a saint. Everything she does seems to be surface level. She’s all about sustainability but mass consumes make up. Even that califia coffee stuff... the amount of plastic she was going through with those clunky bottles was sickening. Could she make her own at home? Absolutely. Did she want a sponsorship instead? Absolutely. I’m very weary of what she says. It’s all for appearances. Her views aren’t well thought out or constructed. She could be a really good alt-influencer but she gets worse by the day.
This! 👆🏻 It’s the pulling out her wooden reusable knife and fork while sitting in her big diesel car for only her, using the latest iPhone to capture the moment. The whole preaching about sustainability and in the same breath “I have so much money for travelling because I only buy things I really need and don’t waste money on clothes” yet buys 15pairs of leggings to squat over her camera in.

Reactions: 20
This! 👆🏻 It’s the pulling out her wooden reusable knife and fork while sitting in her big diesel car for only her, using the latest iPhone to capture the moment. The whole preaching about sustainability and in the same breath “I have so much money for travelling because I only buy things I really need and don’t waste money on clothes” yet buys 15pairs of leggings to squat over her camera in.
Forgot these points actually! Constantly drives everywhere too. Rarely see her on public transport (before covid obviously) or cycling. She drives around to get coffee. She went on a spiel a while ago about reducing her clothes and not buying more. She said she has enough leggings and was clearing out the ones she didn’t actually wear. She specifically mentioned it. Then she started this hunt where she was buying so many pairs. For what like??

Reactions: 9
That garage door is popular. October and Hilary is posing at the garage door in just a tshirt, jacket and what looks to be her father's boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see her post about people meeting for a hike. When we’re allowed to 🤦‍♀️ She’s a fecking Garda should she not be trying to set a better example. And the fact the ma and sissy pants are nurses 🤨

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.