Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she come on the other day and start crying mid sentence and say she thought she was ready to come back but she’s not. Sorry but wtf was that about. Just delete the story you absolute attention seeking spanner

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she come on the other day and start crying mid sentence and say she thought she was ready to come back but she’s not. Sorry but wtf was that about. Just delete the story you absolute attention seeking spanner
Or just don’t say anything at all! She came on to say that she wouldn’t be on for a few days... we didn’t need an out of office notice ffs. She’ll often go offline for a few days so it wouldn’t be odd

Reactions: 7
Reminds me of a joke...

How do you know that someone is a vegan? Coz they'll feckin' tell you!
She seems also to be sick of people asking her about the vegan thing because she has been vegan for years you know. And she's very busy and has lots of male followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The relentless pushing of products like that coffee, REN, elf etc.. just stop. Then as soon as someone asks a question about the products she goes mad.
The gas thing is I don't think Califa have even sponsored her/any posts have they? I vaguley remember her saying that she emailed them at the start (because she's so gutsy you know!) and they didn't bite!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The gas thing is I don't think Califa have even sponsored her/any posts have they? I vaguley remember her saying that she emailed them at the start (because she's so gutsy you know!) and they didn't bite!
She's so confident and quirky like that, what with being a cool girl. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had a hop off me when I challenged her about a post. I unfollowed as she was Incredibly childish in her response. I did enjoy her but I don’t have time for adults that can’t have an adult conversation especially when what she posted contradicted what she stood for 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Never liked her whole I'm not like the other girls/influencer sthick but mostly I don't care, meh let her do cringey youtube videos, wouldn't begrudge anyone for just posting meh content but she has changed over the past while, could be more to do with being a gaurd than an influence looool

Reactions: 4
At least she’s stopped with the ....

”look how many bananas I eat a day......” and the

“need to open all the windows because I’ve eaten so many beans today” 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As long as she doesn’t bring her job/organisation into disrepute, she can have an online following.
I'm not talking about having an online following. She's a guard and she spends her days online talking about her sex life and the like. I just didn't think it would be tolerated. I couldn't imagine being arrested by her if you followed her and being able to take her seriously.

Reactions: 4
I'm not talking about having an online following. She's a guard and she spends her days online talking about her sex life and the like. I just didn't think it would be tolerated. I couldn't imagine being arrested by her if you followed her and being able to take her seriously.
I think she gets away with it because she's not out on the beat. The dept she's in, she's not "seen but is heard" by her colleagues if you get me

Reactions: 3
At least she’s stopped with the ....

”look how many bananas I eat a day......” and the

“need to open all the windows because I’ve eaten so many beans today” 🤢🤢
"And I only buy loose bananas coz they are always the one that people leave behind" Well done you absolute hero #savethebananas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The set up shots kill me. There was one where she was in a forest. Set up the camera to film herself getting into the car and driving away but she didn't edit it right so there was a second at the end of her stopping to get out of the car and run back and pick up the phone. Like why????
Stop lol!!! Remember when her car got bashed in or something 😂, sure they probably saw her do that and got enraged haha!!

"And I only buy loose bananas coz they are always the one that people leave behind" Well done you absolute hero #savethebananas
Bahahahaha!!!

😂 That confirms my suspicions then.
I'm sure she would put that down to female insecurity blah blah blah...
But she just gives off that vibe, like people who confuse being a 'tomboy' with preferring male company and attention for their own gratification.

Also- the fact that she was in Siobhan O'Hagan's apartment the other day... With Sinead and Siobhan, all blatantly flaunting a lack of regard for social distancing... But no mention of it on her own story?! Yet the next day she is on praising the social distancing efforts of the shop she bought the runners in 🙄🙄
Yass!! I saw that and was like wtf? She kept that quiet, didn't know she knew them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have followed Laura since the Ian days (remember him) and I used to LOVE her content. She did some great travel vlogs with him & she seemed so laid back and pretty cool. Over the last while as others have mentioned, she has become so cringy - but cant stop watching, hence why im still following. Why do we do that?, its mad. Its like a car crash at times & ive a literal facepalm like ‘no Laura nooo dont embarass yourself any more I cant take it!! The setting up the camera to open cupboard doors, pouting into the camera for no reason & alluding to sex all the time (particularly when she sort of hints that she had a ‘friend’ round and they liked her lipgloss/bra/whatever). Its like she is over compensating for a lack of confidence or something. C’mon Laura play it cool, girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's just so sound. And has so many male followers cause she's so sexy. And she deserves a trophy for every plate of food she finishes cause she's such a "grubber". And she drinks beer now cause she's so sound and down with the boys.

She's so self absorbed it's unreal. She's basically Jennifer Coolidge in Friends.
Screenshot_20200624-210650__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's just so sound. And has so many male followers cause she's so sexy. And she deserves a trophy for every plate of food she finishes cause she's such a "grubber". And she drinks beer now cause she's so sound and down with the boys.

She's so self absorbed it's unreal. She's basically Jennifer Coolidge in Friends.
View attachment 162247
DYINGGGGG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Remember when she was going on about the elf lipgloss she always wears & she said men are drawn to her when she wears it cause her lips make them wanna get a blowjob off her. Be one stingy blowjob with that plumping gloss! U stay classy Laura👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.