Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her rant about Califa was sooo unprofessional that would put off any future brand from working with her also. there could be many reasons they don't want to work with her. move on. be professional.

I am still so shocked by hilarys hair tbh. I actually can't believe she said it was appreciation. if she had done even the tiniest bit of research on cultural appropriation she would have read that idiots like her always claim "appreciation".

the point of appropriation is a black girl could be rejected at an interview for having that hairstyle or told it is messy or unprofessional in her job whereas for Hilary it's fine she won't be discriminated against because she's just a white girl having fun....
if she doesnt get that what an idiot...... especially at this point in time people are way more educated about this stuff there is no excuses... and they fact she acts all woke makes it more shocking.. only woke when it suits her I guess

Does anyone know where Hilary got the braids put in? Did she mention it? It's so inappropriate

Reactions: 6
I wonder why they havnt continued this relationship? She was a huge fan. But even last week she was looking for skin care recommendations. To me that's petty too.
Did anyone catch what her life changing news was?

Ren ireland are closing they have it on their insta

Reactions: 3
Her brother is teaching her Mandarin now.

She's really the epitome of the "not like other girls" subreddit!

Reactions: 4
Why is she learning mandarin when she made it abundantly clear in that China video that she'd never be going back there.
So when she gets jet black straight hair and Botox to change her eye shape she can speak mandarin and tell us all its cultural appreciation, obviously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she learning mandarin when she made it abundantly clear in that China video that she'd never be going back there.
Oh stop, sure this is just SOOO Laura 🙄 Like when she shares her 'hilarious' text exchanges to show how random and hilarious and not at all like other girls she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good god the fire alarm goes off in the hotel (showers often cause this in en-suites) and the 2 are on insta as if it’s just the worlds biggest drama good god but they’re painful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It happens all the time that fire alarms go off in hotels, some one had a long hot shower and the steam set it off. The two gals trying to make off like wild things happen when they are around!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It happens all the time that fire alarms go off in hotels, some one had a long hot shower and the steam set it off. The two gals trying to make off like wild things happen when they are around!!
Cue a click bait you tube on their crazy experience 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont engage with their pages anymore but a friend just said Hilary is still wearing the appropriated braids. Has nobody sat that blatant idiot down and had a word her? Her vanity is beyond bloody sickening and she is 1 stupid girl thinking she can reason why she has it. There is no reason Hilary other than being a selfish uncaring witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't understand how the older sister hasn't told her to take them out - yes, it's your hair, but it's deeply deeply inappropriate.

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand how she got them in the beginning. why didn't somebody tell her not to do it??? or did she go get them done without telling anyone... ?

Reactions: 4
I dont engage with their pages anymore but a friend just said Hilary is still wearing the appropriated braids. Has nobody sat that blatant idiot down and had a word her? Her vanity is beyond bloody sickening and she is 1 stupid girl thinking she can reason why she has it. There is no reason Hilary other than being a selfish uncaring witch
Hilary is fastly becoming more irritating and painful than laura. She is in love with herself, she honestly believes shes really special. The excessive pouting, the muddled up accent.. Almost sounds like she's trying to sound American at times. Shes constantly checking herself out in her own camera, fluttering her eyes, trying to be a mixture of flirty but cute, its so bizarre that two sisters think they are so so so so special and unique and the cool chicks when in reality they are a pair of insufferable eejits who are full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Both extremely attention seeking.

They're children of separation/divorce - absolutely not saying all children who come from separated/divorced parents turn out attention seeking, but they definitely went down that road.

Reactions: 11
I just don't understand how she got them in the beginning. why didn't somebody tell her not to do it??? or did she go get them done without telling anyone... ?
Hilary didn't mention it on Instagram anyway. She said she was getting something very different as her hair is always the same. I don't understand how nobody who knows her IRL hasn't given her the reality check she so badly needs.

She's disgraceful. 'It's cultural appreciation, I spend time reading about BLM'. duck off Hilary

Reactions: 5
Both extremely attention seeking.

They're children of separation/divorce - absolutely not saying all children who come from separated/divorced parents turn out attention seeking, but they definitely went down that road.
I understand what you mean, they both have a chip on their shoulder and laura has a very unhealthy view of relationships /men imo

Reactions: 11
She’s prob reading here about her China video & is attempting to reedem herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.