Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Laura is a guard, Dublin is on Lockdown and she is after heading to KILKENNY for lunch? Isn't she a great Example 🤣
I saw this too! Have noticed she’s going between Dublin and Carlow a lot. Wonder if she’s adding Kilkenny to the list or if she just posted for the reaction/engagement so she can be lik OmG i Am SoOoOo PrIvAtE aNd YoU sHoUlDnT aSsUmE i WaS aSkInG fOr MySeLf #notlikeothergirls

Or to say she was asking for a pal 🙄

If she was going for work wouldn't she be in trouble for being on Insta? Let her be snotty all she wants. She would be first to call someone else out.
im just waiting for the snot to run 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this too! Have noticed she’s going between Dublin and Carlow a lot. Wonder if she’s adding Kilkenny to the list or if she just posted for the reaction/engagement so she can be lik OmG i Am SoOoOo PrIvAtE aNd YoU sHoUlDnT aSsUmE i WaS aSkInG fOr MySeLf #notlikeothergirls

Or to say she was asking for a pal 🙄

im just waiting for the snot to run 😂😂😂
I’d say she’s asking for a reaction !

Reactions: 7
So someone rightly called her out about going to kilkenny...from her response it seems she was there for a funeral? Surely if she was one of only 25 attending a funeral, it means it was a fairly close friend/family member and she’d have more to worry about than where to eat out for lunch. I dunno, something doesn’t add 🤔 Whether true or not she definitely puts these things up looking for a reaction!

Reactions: 20
So someone rightly called her out about going to kilkenny...from her response it seems she was there for a funeral? Surely if she was one of only 25 attending a funeral, it means it was a fairly close friend/family member and she’d have more to worry about than where to eat out for lunch. I dunno, something doesn’t add 🤔 Whether true or not she definitely puts these things up looking for a reaction!
Oh stop,def attention seeking. The annoting this is she seeks it, gets it and then whinges.

Reactions: 5
Is that her 2nd funeral in recent months or am I losing it?

Reactions: 11
Or tweeting about how she shaved her legs for the first time in months 🙄 she's bullshitting.

Reactions: 8
Like, come on .. who posts Instastories a few hours before attending a funeral - out for a walk on the beach with one of her 'besties', commenting on how great the weather was (or something like that), full of smiles and the joys of life. One would imagine that the 25 attendees allowed at a funeral would be close family .. last thing on my mind if I was in that situation would be to post 'living my best life' stuff on social media.

Reactions: 13
Is that her 2nd funeral in recent months or am I losing it?
not losing it. It deffo is, she was looking for lunch recommendations then too. Fair enough travelling for a funeral is allowed but it should be leave your county go to the funeral get back in your car and come home. Not spreading Dublin germs wherever she feels like it given the high case numbers there 🤦🏼‍♀️
(I live in Dublin )

Reactions: 8
You would think Hilary would be at it then if it’s family.

Reactions: 4
She’s the queen of packed lunches so don’t know why she could bring one. She’s all over dublin everyday and then she’s going travelling to Kilkenny and wants to eat out? Surely common sense would say not to mix.

Reactions: 12
So GUARD Laura had lunch in Kilkenny...when we told not to leave our counties🤔🤔🤔Some example she is😡😡

Reactions: 9
There was a man named Seamus Young whose funeral took place in Kilkenny this morning. I think this is the funeral she attended.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her make up in her latest YouTube? Looks as if she put it on in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.