Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely CANNOT stand her. Self absorbed witch. I follow her and it's like car crash tv.... cant stop watching it. Her mannerisms annoy me so much that sometimes it really winds me up. She is so fake. And what's with the makeup??? Totally ridiculous bright oranges and yellows for every day wear! Made up like an 19 year old and she is easily 35! Absolute cringe bag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Attention seeker. Everything related to sex in some way. Make up pics but her boobs are fully out, it’s all very contrived.

I like her and follow but she’s awful immature. The clip of her sobbing with the sore ankle, who would think to take out their phone?!

I can’t unfollow though so.....

Reactions: 7
Unmerciful childish brat, her sister Hilary is a breathe of fresh air though. Cut from very different cloth.

Reactions: 6
Unmerciful childish brat, her sister Hilary is a breathe of fresh air though. Cut from very different cloth.
100% agree! Hilary seems like such a lovely girl. So beautiful, naturally beautiful, with what comes across as a very kind sincere personality too. Polar opposite to her 'oh did I tell you I am vegan' sister.

Reactions: 7
Attention seeker. Everything related to sex in some way. Make up pics but her boobs are fully out, it’s all very contrived.

I like her and follow but she’s awful immature. The clip of her sobbing with the sore ankle, who would think to take out their phone?!

So contrived. Absolutely loves herself but tries to make out she isnt hugely confident etc. Who is she trying to fool?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

OMG. If she doesn't get the ride soon and shuts the duck up about sex and vaginas ill freak. No one gives an actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks so much for starting this thread...it was needed!
Where do you even start!?
As you mentioned she's an "inspirer" not an influencer according to her page. What a load of shite.
She's so self absorbed it makes me sick.
She thinks she's better than everyone else and constantly sanctimonious about how great she is.
The way she sets up the camera for mundane activities is so boring. She has even set up the camera to film herself turning off the light and going to bed? Or doing meditation... sorry but surely then you're not meditating?
The amount of times she's said she has LOADS of Male followers. Get over yourself.
I could go on. I just think she really changed over the last year or so and is totally fake.

And before anyone says it, I have unfollowed her!

Oh and how could I forget to mention the biggest load of crap....her "crazy" trip to America where they basically messed up her hotel booking and she tried to make out it was a massive deal involving the cops. Big drama over basically nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who is this girl and what's the story? Haven't heard of her. Do I need to follow? Thanks gals!

Reactions: 1
Who is this girl and what's the story? Haven't heard of her. Do I need to follow? Thanks gals!
Her insta is called laurasviews.
In fairness to her she's definitely not your average influencer. She's a bit alternative. Into yoga, vegan, mediation, hiking, the environment but then also big into makeup and tan etc. I think she does a lot on YouTube too. She talks very openly about sex. .I used to really like her because she was a bit different but now I just think it's all fake.

Reactions: 8
Her insta is called laurasviews.
In fairness to her she's definitely not your average influencer. She's a bit alternative. Into yoga, vegan, mediation, hiking, the environment but then also big into makeup and tan etc. I think she does a lot on YouTube too. She talks very openly about sex. .I used to really like her because she was a bit different but now I just think it's all fake.

Thanks, I'll have a look and see!

Totally loves herself..all the posing & pouting hoping fellas will slide into her DMs🙄Cant believe shes a guard & can post so much personal stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Totally loves herself..all the posing & pouting hoping fellas will slide into her DMs🙄Cant believe shes a guard & can post so much personal stuff
She's a guard??? Would never have that that's her profession! She has the self righteous attitude down to a tee, suits the job perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She acts like Instagram is a chore why bother with it if you don't want to interact with people. She used to come across very genuine now I think she's bored of it

Reactions: 8
She puts up stories etc about the lash serum then moans when people ask her about it. Goes on and on about the coffee then moans when people ask her about it. Talks about her parents divorce then gets offended when people ask her about it. Constantly does click bait you tube videos. What work have I had done. None because I'm so gorgeous and my boobs are so perky. She did a question box awhile ago and she was so rude with some of her answers. She's constantly dying for the ride. A lot of her followers are men you know. Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG. If she doesn't get the ride soon and shuts the duck up about sex and vaginas ill freak. No one gives an actual duck
Not to mention shes the only girl in the world to have a period..i know more about her periods than my own🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.