Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really enjoy watching her stories, but she's definitely changed for the worse..
I really dislike how she keeps bringing up having to break up with Ian because she needed more/he wasn't her "person".
Grand, explain why ye broke up, but then leave it at that. She keeps mentioning it, and how she could have settled but she didn't. I'd say she's realised the grass isn't greener, and that's where the attention seeking is coming from. I'd be really annoyed if I was her ex and knew she was frequently referring to him on her platform.

Had to unfollow after her trip where she did yoga naked on her balcony, and posted a photo on her story of her shadow, where you could pretty much see her nipple - so so SO attention seeking.
And the broke up aged ago. Like years ago. Move on
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I'm new to this and so frustrated at her caption , sorry but who needs to read this tit In the middle of their break scrolling threw instagram and on their phone to be fully put off their food. She's so vulgar and disgusting with what she feels needs to post with being 'informative'
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 4
Her ridiculous click bait this morning re fake tan ... yes I can confirm (coy eye rolling) that it can be applied and you can have sex immediately after ! I mean come on, act even half your age ??? How in the name of god is she taken seriously in her job ?!
Pretty sure she has said recently she hasn’t been touched in 6 months??? So when was the tan reviewed?? Makes no sense whatsoever & contradicts everything
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm new to this and so frustrated at her caption , sorry but who needs to read this tit In the middle of their break scrolling threw instagram and on their phone to be fully put off their food. She's so vulgar and disgusting with what she feels needs to post with being 'informative'
But it’s ok because she uses her knuckle and not her finger tip at the pass machine. And we all know that knuckles cannot harbour bacteria and are impervious to virus 🦠
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I wish I hadn't looked at the tik toks. I'd previously thought she was OK albeit a total "cool girl" trope!

My toes will never uncurl!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it about Instagrammers and not growing up? Is she not 30 odd years old and she's licking her lips and winking at her phone? Using a pack of condoms as a phone on her tiktok, wow you have sex, amazing, a grown woman having sex, imagine that. I'm all for self-confidence but Laura screams insecurity. No one that really likes themself uses their time constantly looking for validation on Instagram. But sure the men like it, did you know that men follow her, men don't usually follow women but they follow her :rolleyes:
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is it about Instagrammers and not growing up? Is she not 30 odd years old and she's licking her lips and winking at her phone? Using a pack of condoms as a phone on her tiktok, wow you have sex, amazing, a grown woman having sex, imagine that. I'm all for self-confidence but Laura screams insecurity. No one that really likes themself uses their time constantly looking for validation on Instagram. But sure the men like it, did you know that men follow her, men don't usually follow women but they follow her :rolleyes:
Like we all have sex Laura. Its normal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠Laura is getting her period tonight🤪🤪🤪Just do we all know as shes the only woman in the world who gets a period😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠Laura is getting her period tonight🤪🤪🤪Just do we all know as shes the only woman in the world who gets a period😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Ah in fairness, she needs to announce this. Did you not know that the vast majority of her followers are men that are trying to get into her knickers? It's a very necessary public service announcement to let them all know she'll be out of action for the next few days.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The gas thing is I don't think Califa have even sponsored her/any posts have they? I vaguley remember her saying that she emailed them at the start (because she's so gutsy you know!) and they didn't bite!
And don't forget "ice is an ESSENTIAL ingredient" as she has only said 4 million times 🙄
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What was she wearing to the Gym, a Shell suit jacket??? And who needs lifting gloves unless your lifting mega heavy- work on that grip!!!

Toe curlingly embarrassing.

The tongue. The wink.

I have to go wash my eyes out 🤢
It was brutal!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I've followed Laura for so long, even before she was MyMakeupPerspective she was MsLusciousLaura or something like that. She was actually cool back in the day, wasn't desperately trying to be desirable :cautious: she was a smoker and posted about quitting, she was unhappy with her weight and posted about that.
Now...omg what has happened to this woman. She is stunning! I love her hair, makeup is nice but what is with the desperation to let everyone know how good she looks??
As mentioned in other posts, she claims she’s all self confident but the insecurity is glaringly obvious! It’s like she’s mid 30’s and trying to act like a horny teenager. What’s with the TikToks, I’m 28 and feel like I’m too old to even watch TikToks, let alone make them :LOL:
I’m all for talking about periods because that really needs to be normalized as casual conversation but the constant sex references 🙄 We get it, you have a tina and occassionaly get a pen in it. Congratulations Laura! 👏🏻
 
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I cringe at the 'look at how random I am' posts she puts up, screenshotting her tweets and texts that she obviously thinks are hilarious. So tragic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I cringe at the 'look at how random I am' posts she puts up, screenshotting her tweets and texts that she obviously thinks are hilarious. So tragic.
That she sends to the best looking lads, cos shes so cool. Its so embarrassing. Also the mooncup, why why why? 🤢
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.