Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
No, the 5km distance did not apply to the bubble, you were entitled to your bubble regardless of the distract!
I’m worn out from all the restrictions nitpicking 🥴 I would doubt very much that anyone living alone has been completely isolated for the last 14 months tbh. I’m not Lauras biggest fan but I would doubt she was at Covid house parties or anything

Reactions: 21

irishgirlo

Lads can we move on from the Covid talk now, there's enough on every other social media and news channel without it being here too.

Livinglucious

Well at least she can sleep easy in the knowledge that she isn't doing any damage to her hip joints from high-impact riding!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

VipersNest

Lads to be honest, the second any Black person or person of colour complained about the braids she should’ve listened and removed them. Black women face such racism and criticism, especially over hairstyles, that it was completely inappropriate for her to not even apologize and the fact that it was right around George Floyd’s death made it even more reprehensible.
Don’t want to derail this thread though, so more than happy to leave it there.

• Heart

irishgirlo

She has to be trolling now with the open dressing gown.

If not, I'd say she's after losing a few more followers posting that tripe, and for what?
To encourage creeps to slide into your dms?

How, how, HOW could you go into work knowing that some of your colleagues probably saw that? I know bikini pics show more in the grand scheme of things, but it's the sexual undertone of posting a video with your dressing gown open like that, it's unbearably cringe.

• Heart
People, I think she might be playing us like fiddles. As much as we hate to admit it, she’s a clever girl. I reckon there’s no existence of any man and she knows exactly how to get her SM engagement up...

Going to go against the grain here...I have met Laura and she is really a lovely person. Her online persona is very different to real life and she's just a nice girl... actually very sound and down to earth. Not saying her online persona is bad but I am not sure she puts her true self or best foot forward.
Her online persona isn't bad, it is terrible. A narcissistic, attention-seeking weirdo.

Reactions: 20

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Sissypants has overtaken Laura with followers🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🍾🍾🍾🍾I give it 24 hours till Laura posts a new half naked pic....🕖🕖🕖🕖

• Haha
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
@MrsGyllenhall because of your comment now we are going to be subjected to a lip biting, crazy hair ‘sexy’ 😬 photo pose from Laura and an insinuation about a date, a ride or a vibrator. Please think before you type what you potentially have the danger to make us witness 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jellybb

VIP Member
There are certain jobs that you need to have a bit of decorum in.... like would you like a Solicitor to represent you that discusses when she last got the ride or how she’s on her period on her insta stories??? I would think being a Garda would be the same... I think the way laura behaves online shoots down any credibility that she has tbh

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’d say she will be in a shitty looking bra with a lumberjack shirt off the shoulder to show off the substandard hair transformation 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Russ16

Oh course she had to mention orgasms when speaking about anxiety - it always feels like she stretches the convo massively to be able to speak about these “taboo” topics. I’m not a prude at all Laura, you’re just coming off ridiculous and immature