Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually believe that bullshit date story🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔🤔On a side note..anyone fancy chipping in for a GoFund Me to get Laura a new dressing gown🤮🤮🤮
I bought the same gown for my husband 6 years ago in Argos (I wear it all the time) and mine is still in good condition. I don’t know how that looks so grubby

Reactions: 3
So Lauras posts explicit posts of her scantly clad self, talks about sex/period/farts; says how she hasn’t had sex in over a year, speaks openly and vulgar about sex theme, has tried to get an alleged collob with a sez
Toy; wears ridiculous skimpy clothes on a regular basis (no bra) and is shocked when someone expresses the same content to her in real life!! eh she portrays herself in this way, so why won’t that lad be sexualized towards her??! Anyway it’s such a bullshit story. She’s coming online to publicly out that guy, is he still on her friends? Can he see this story??. If he does exist I hope he comes out and give the real version of the date. . . If Lauras Version did happen I’d say it went along the lines of SHE was the one who mentioned her covid stone, SHE was the one who flashed her skimpy clothes, SHE was one who walked in front on purpose strutting herself in of him and without a doubt SHE was the one squatting in front of him showing off her arse!!! All have being content on her stories lately - oh god even I have better dating stories than that!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold up - now it’s been a while since I’ve had a first date but if anyone tapped me on the stomach & talked about covid weight , he would’ve been watching my arse head off in the opposite direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Lauras posts explicit posts of her scantly clad self, talks about sex/period/farts; says how she hasn’t had sex in over a year, speaks openly and vulgar about sex theme, has tried to get an alleged collob with a sez
Toy; wears ridiculous skimpy clothes on a daily basis and is shocked when someone expresses the same content to her in real life!! eh she portrays herself in this way, so why won’t that lad be sexualized towards her??! Anyway it’s such a bullshit story. She’s coming online to publicly out that guy, is he still on her friends? Can he see this story??. If he does exist I hope he comes out and give the real version of the date. . . If Lauras Version did happen I’d say it went along the lines of SHE was the one who mentioned her covid stone, SHE was the one who flashed her skimpy clothes, SHE was one who walked in front on purpose strutting herself in of him and without a doubt SHE was the one squatting in front of him showing off her arse!!! All have being content on her stories lately - oh god even I have better dating stories than that!! 😂😂😂
She is well entitled to do all of the above and not expect him to act like a dick. I believe her. His behaviour was disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something with the bra drama? Why is it such a big deal? She is acting like she had heart surgery instead of measuring tape around her chest
Wtaf???is she for real??? She's such a drama queen and I'm going to say it, she's not as pretty as she thinks she is. And no I'm not jealous, I genuinely don't think her or Laura are good looking. At all.even remotely

Reactions: 7
She is well entitled to do all of the above and not expect him to act like a dick. I believe her. His behaviour was disgusting.
Oh I’m not condoning his behaviour; IF this did happen then good luck and thanks. . But I have a different opinion as to whether she is entitled to post all the above on her social media. . We’ll agree to disagree about her content!

Reactions: 5
Wtaf???is she for real??? She's such a drama queen and I'm going to say it, she's not as pretty as she thinks she is. And no I'm not jealous, I genuinely don't think her or Laura are good looking. At all.even remotely
It’s the biggest crock of tit ever. I’m mortified for her for making such a big deal out of it

Reactions: 8
Oh I’m not condoning his behaviour; IF this did happen then good luck and thanks. . But I have a different opinion as to whether she is entitled to post all the above on her social media. . We’ll agree to disagree about her content!
Just to clarify her content isn't for me I ain't a fan of her or sissypants! Just because she puts out "sexy stuff" or wear skimpy clothes online or irl doesn't mean he can talk or act in an inappropriate way. I don't like her content but she is breaking no laws by posting it!

Reactions: 9
Not a hope in hell did any of that happen!! IF someone you hardly know pulls up your top it’s time to run for the hills, and maybe remind him you are a Garda..We’re actually supposed to believe this nonsense?? 😒

I bought the same gown for my husband 6 years ago in Argos (I wear it all the time) and mine is still in good condition. I don’t know how that looks so grubby
I have stolen my bf one as well, he hates wearing them but I love them. Its in perfect condition too 😂😂 she's too miserable to buy new clothes

Reactions: 3
Just to clarify her content isn't for me I ain't a fan of her or sissypants! Just because she puts out "sexy stuff" or wear skimpy clothes online or irl doesn't mean he can talk or act in an inappropriate way. I don't like her content but she is breaking no laws by posting it!
I agree with your point, she can do whatever she wants on her Instagram and shouldn't be treated the way she says this lad treated her... buuuuuttttt I am finding it hard to believe her. I don't think she has given an accurate account of that date 🤷‍♀️ if there even was a date 😆

Reactions: 12
I agree with your point, she can do whatever she wants on her Instagram and shouldn't be treated the way she says this lad treated her... buuuuuttttt I am finding it hard to believe her. I don't think she has given an accurate account of that date 🤷‍♀️ if there even was a date 😆
This was a story she made up for engagement 😅 afraid of her life that sissy pants is going to overtake her with the followers 🥱 she made this up because she wants people to slide into her Dms telling her she’s gorge and a fab figure 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tbh, both sissys need to get a grip. They are like a pair of attention starved kittens

• Haha
  • Heart
For 2 pretty girls they depend so much on the response from social media to feel happy about themselves or get satisfaction . I find that incredibly sad at this day and age!!! I think what we’re witnessing is the battle of the young sisters; one trying to out do the other. . whose content is better, who is wining in numbers. Judging by Lauras poll - She has nearly 40k followers and only 6500 people voted! And 3 people on here voted no! Tumble weed emoji!! Hilary is just dragging the arse outta the skipping and the bras and just constantly reposting anything she’s tagged in a skip post! it’s definitely now a battle of whose content will win!! 🤨🤨

Reactions: 8
I had followed Hilary and genuinely thought she was just a lovely down to earth girl and I can see why her boob story is a big deal to her if it’s something she hated about her body and is learning to love, but it’s only important to her, not everyone else just like what I feel about myself doesn’t make a flying bit of difference to anyone else.
i still don’t think Hilary is half as bad as Laura who I’ve only been watching recently and it’s terrible to say but she reeks of desperation.. you would think in her career etc she’d have more confidence or self awareness but she genuinely seems lacking in those areas so much! I’ve known lads in college (again, early 20’s) who’d think it’s fine to comment on girls appearances but for some reason I don’t believe Laura’s date story.. I can genuinely picture her being the overly forward one and as much as I know men can be absolutely awful and cross so many boundaries I get the impression she would be the one to make someone uncomfortable. I think in my experience I’m more used to men being the inappropriate ones but that isn’t always the case. Maybe the whole story is rubbish who knows but I wouldn’t be surprised if the lad she allegedly went on a date with is saying the same things about her in his group chat.

on the note of boyfriends etc, I know a girl who went out with a friend of Hilarys boyfriend a good while ago now but apparently in college they wouldn’t be the brightest bulbs and I won’t say too much about their other activities but I did hear she’s not the easiest to deal with but he’s just very laid back and it’s water off a ducks back to him. I can picture someone so chill having a hard time with the youngs notions 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.