Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must not have a good friend in the world. I say that because I know if I behaved like she does for the world to see I would be spoken to. Likewise I would do all I could to save my friends from making such a tool of themselves on a daily basis. I'm not here to hate on anyone. I just feel her life is sad and lonely no matter how she protests. An intervention is required. Attention from the Internet world is not fulfilling and she needs to start realising that.

Reactions: 13
She must not have a good friend in the world. I say that because I know if I behaved like she does for the world to see I would be spoken to. Likewise I would do all I could to save my friends from making such a tool of themselves on a daily basis. I'm not here to hate on anyone. I just feel her life is sad and lonely no matter how she protests. An intervention is required. Attention from the Internet world is not fulfilling and she needs to start realising that.
100% agree, i said something similar in the last thread. Her family & friends are actually doing her a huge disservice if they haven’t had a word with her. Who knows though maybe they have tried, I get the sense Laura wouldn’t listen and be super defensive if anyone did say that she is making a fool out of herself.

Reactions: 6
She has to be trolling now with the open dressing gown.

If not, I'd say she's after losing a few more followers posting that tripe, and for what?
To encourage creeps to slide into your dms?

How, how, HOW could you go into work knowing that some of your colleagues probably saw that? I know bikini pics show more in the grand scheme of things, but it's the sexual undertone of posting a video with your dressing gown open like that, it's unbearably cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly! Imagine posting that then facing people in work and your family seeing it

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. What a cringe fest. She's so incredibly thirsty for male attention it's pathetic. That disgusting superwoman dressing gown is nearly as offensive as she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She has to be trolling now with the open dressing gown.

If not, I'd say she's after losing a few more followers posting that tripe, and for what?
To encourage creeps to slide into your dms?

How, how, HOW could you go into work knowing that some of your colleagues probably saw that? I know bikini pics show more in the grand scheme of things, but it's the sexual undertone of posting a video with your dressing gown open like that, it's unbearably cringe.
I used to work with her and she used to walk around with the shirt open down to her belly button and then point out 'oh you can see my diddies' . she's had no sense that her behaviour is embarrassing or cringey. She just loves attention and will tell any number of lies just to either talk about herself or have focus on herself. I don't follow her on any social media anymore. I can't. She's a fool

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I used to work with her and she used to walk around with the shirt open down to her belly button and then point out 'oh you can see my diddies' . she's had no sense that her behaviour is embarrassing or cringey. She just loves attention and will tell any number of lies just to either talk about herself or have focus on herself. I don't follow her on any social media anymore. I can't. She's a fool
Like in the work changing rooms?
Jaysus...you've hit the nail on the head with needing to have the focus on her.
Also bizarre behaviour if it was in a female changing room, like...we all have t*ts?

Reactions: 7
Like in the work changing rooms?
Jaysus...you've hit the nail on the head with needing to have the focus on her.
Also bizarre behaviour if it was in a female changing room, like...we all have t*ts?
No. She would walk around the public office like that. That would be where the guards desks radios etc are but general public couldn't see into. And you would know when she had just done a video as she would arrive into work with full full make-up. Red eyeshadow the works!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No. She would walk around the public office like that. That would be where the guards desks radios etc are but general public couldn't see into. And you would know when she had just done a video as she would arrive into work with full full make-up. Red eyeshadow the works!
Did your colleagues think she was a torturous dose? Or just us? As my mother would say theres a bit of a ‘want’ there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did your colleagues think she was a torturous dose? Or just us? As my mother would say theres a bit of a ‘want’ there
Jesus yes. But we could see its this fake persona. And under it all she could be OK and have a chat or laugh with. But when attention seeking Laura kicked in..we would run

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Imagine if a man did that we’d all be saying he was a creep. Is she all there? How unbelievably unprofessional of her and poor you having to work with the likes of her and that kinda of desperate attention seeking carry on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.