Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Msanya36

Chatty Member
We wonder then why Covid isn’t going away! But she hasn’t just visited her family that’s the issue. What about the date she organised? We all know you are allowed a bubble but she doesn’t just see them. I haven’t seen my family since December. I do that because of the risk of them catching it. I don’t make the rules but I heed them!
No virus or bacteria ever goes away, it takes well decades first of all to implement any sorta eradication programme and it may not work. You cannot maintain sterility in the environment, it's not actually possible. Even the cleanest of homes aren't sterile. Point being you can live perfectly healthy and prosperous in the presence of many disease causing bugs with good hygiene but they are still there. And it's general hygiene that keeps the ok worse ones out of your immediate environment.

That’s your own choice! But if you are following the rules wearing masks and saw nobody then you won’t pass anything onto your family🤷🏼‍♀️ Laura is a grown adult and like I said in my previous post, she’s hardly at Covid parties. There is a lot of shit Laura could be called out on.. visiting her family whilst she lives alone is not one of them! I wish the Covid police would chill out.
Exactly, I have done the exact same and never had it, no close contacts. I actually don't know anybody who's had it actually and on the other end of the scale my sister worked in the thick of it as a Ward clerk and never got it either.

Story with her bra, like the hole I honestly thought she didn't have it on her properly at all. Laura I think you need new bras, like asap girl.. seriously cant unsee it. Also really you needed another thirst picture? Who takes 'have u put on weight' pics like this?? i've scarlet for her.
Picture was actually the cringiest thing I've seen

Ah Laura will ya stop 🥴 that is the ugliest bra I’ve ever in my life set eyes on
Yes i agree back to Laura and THISSSS🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:

Jellybb

VIP Member
20km from your home. "From your home" being the objective. U can't just travel 20km into another county. U can travel 20km from your home if crossing county borders. So for instance if some lived in lucan and wanted to travel to Sally gap that is not allowed as it is a journey of 34 km. However If somebody resides in glencullen and wishes to travel to Sally gap that is fine as it is a journey of 20km. Hope that makes sense
Ya I wasn’t too sure of the rules tbh, I just knew that it was something about 20km 🤣

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I know it was mortifying!! You would think she would get some tips off “sissy pants” 🙄 Hilary as a nice sense of style

Here’s 2 more tragic looks from everybody’s favourite cool girl.......
Ah here - she set up her phone or whatever to take a pic of her with a camera in her hand?! Ffs 😂

Addd

VIP Member
There's defo trouble in paradise with sissy pants. Her graduation today and Laura's posting pics of peas? Please. She is super jealous and its clear as day. Also - can we talk about the email? She's so woke calling out that company and the 'tone' of the email. Id put my house on her never getting a reply.
Does anyone know what happened between her and tan organic?