Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's growing more and more insufferable as time goes on.

Someone said above that she's lonely - nail on the head there. And then looking for attention and conversation via socials.

I've also only ever seen sex toy reviews from magazine editors/sex columnists, who receive a variety of sex toys and compare them. What's laura going to do if she receives a few dildos and vibrators from a sex shop? "Yes, so this vibe made me come 4 times, but this dildo can be stuck to the shower wall". Come on Laura, get your head out of your hole and cop on. It's not revelatory to be open about sex online, plenty of people do it already, and do it much better than you 🙄

Reactions: 11
If she comes out and reviews sex toys for money, I do not know how she will be able to hold her head up high in any profession. Not just being a guard. I work full time in a very male dominated industry. I am going back to work in two weeks after my 4th maternity leave. That alone has me on the back foot. Despite the 4 mat leaves I have managed to do ok in my career. While I would be very concerned about what my boss thought of my online presence I think I would be more concerned with the team that I manage seeing it. Which is 80% male. They would be skitting to see me doing something like Laura does. Never mind what she is proposing to do. I think if you have to think ‘should I post this’, then you should not be posting it.

Ps did anyone see Baz’s stories today 🤢 making like he was going down on someone as he licked a 99 🤢 absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who actually carries on the way she does? Something wrong there

Reactions: 7
Hahaha I couldn’t imagine my mam saying that to me. Then again if I sent her a text like that she’d tell me to duck off 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Like a stage 5 clinger for your mother when you’re in your mid 30s.... cool

Reactions: 5
Textbook Daddy issues, the parents are divorced. Gets snipey when a follower asks her where her father is.

It's not normal to harass a parent like that with asinine texts, the crying about her mother dying some day, etc, etc. Why she thinks she should post that on her insta is baffling. Maybe the mother is wise to her posting her texts and has no time for it.

She's such a weirdo, honestly.

Reactions: 11
Textbook Daddy issues, the parents are divorced. Gets snipey when a follower asks her where her father is.

It's not normal to harass a parent like that with asinine texts, the crying about her mother dying some day, etc, etc. Why she thinks she should post that on her insta is baffling. Maybe the mother is wise to her posting her texts and has no time for it.

That’s the thing I find mad, it’s bad enough behaving like that but to post about it? Very odd.

Reactions: 4
That’s the thing I find mad, it’s bad enough behaving like that but to post about it? Very odd.

Actually i stand corrected on that, she did mention him once, said that he gave her her ‘lip real estate’.

I dont think I will ever get over that phrase. Makes me feel ill for some reason

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Going to go against the grain here...I have met Laura and she is really a lovely person. Her online persona is very different to real life and she's just a nice girl... actually very sound and down to earth. Not saying her online persona is bad but I am not sure she puts her true self or best foot forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going to go against the grain here...I have met Laura and she is really a lovely person. Her online persona is very different to real life and she's just a nice girl... actually very sound and down to earth. Not saying her online persona is bad but I am not sure she puts her true self or best foot forward.
Her online persona isn't bad, it is terrible. A narcissistic, attention-seeking weirdo.

Reactions: 20
I really hope she is different to her online persona. She used to come across as lovely but she’s really changed in the past few years and I don’t know if it’s just how things naturally happen when you’re an online character and you develop a skin and attitude to deflect but she’s painful on the best of days. Even with what she chooses to show, it’s evolved beyond what she set out to be

Reactions: 8
Why does she have two different personas so?! What’s to gain from it?! So it’s all lies and for the gram then?! Fake personality?!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.