Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the things going on in the world (I don’t mean pandemics or wars, lots of happy stuff going on too) and they’re putting this wan on TV for skipping?? Tell me you live in Ireland without telling me you live in Ireland 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Should we e create a thread for Sissypants? There's more talk of Hillary on this thread than Laura at the moment?

Reactions: 12
Lol Laura has just said she is not pregnant on her latest story 🤣🤣 clearly has been reading here and also a desperate bid to claw some attention back from sissy pants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laura I'm sure your colleagues in Command and Control will oy be delighted that you're not duffed. They'll at least be spared your cravings of quare smelly god knows what and the talk of leakages, excess flatulence and the fact that you got a ride.

Not pregnant indeed. Is anyone surprised? What.... Did she think we thought she got pregnant from eating too many Vego bars??
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee Donkey. *massive face-palm*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She never shared that her sister is on tv3..... wonder did she forget or is jealously creeping in that she's on telly and Laura hasn't been

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is brilliant!!! I predicted this rivalry last night!! Hilary makes a debut in national tv and Laura posts up about not being pregnant/ eeehhhhhhhh jealous much!!!! 😂😂 imagine being that bitter about ur sister that you don’t even post or support ur sister about going on tv!! Jesus green with envy- hell hath no fury like a sister scorned!!! 😂😂😂🤪🤪

Que: a soppy post later this evening about how proud is she about her sister really but really advertising and modelling her new fresh locks for the gram so every can DM asking her where does she get her hair done and how FABULOUS she looks 🤢👀😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d say she will be in a crappy looking bra with a lumberjack shirt off the shoulder to show off the substandard hair transformation 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe that she has completely ignored sissypants being on the TV. Says it all really... If that were my sibling I would be totally buzzing for them. (Even if it is completely beyond my understanding that skipping gets u on TV these day)

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe that she has completely ignored sissypants being on the TV. Says it all really... If that were my sibling I would be totally buzzing for them. (Even if it is completely beyond my understanding that skipping gets u on TV these day)
BURNING with jealousy. Hope sissy pants bypasses her in terms of followers 🙏🏾🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats with the I'm not pregnant post? Is she just telling us for the 34th time this year she has her period or am I missing something?

Reactions: 6
It's more than likely because she said she's gone off coffee and is having tea. Loads of people go off coffee when pregnant and especially the smell, so she could have had people ask or was pre-empting the question.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.