Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlyq92

I dont normally have a personal opinion on the instgrammers but I do find it very odd she is a garda and she goes on the way she is. I cant imagine this goes down well within the ranks there. I would imagine this would kill any promotions or the like. Also, can someone advise why REN dropped her... I saw some passive aggressive comments from her about how she would still promote it ...
As far as I know she was a BA for REN Ireland, which closed, and REN UK obviously decided they didn't want to retain her. In the same week she announced she'd no longer be working with them they sent Tara Makeup (and I think some other bigger Irish names) loads of stuff as #sp. REN UK must not have thought periods, baked beans and riding fit very well with their brand... shocker 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is so juvenile and I am nearly floored with embarrassment watching her stories. She went to the bother of going back through her WhatsApp conversations to August 2020,8 months ago, to Screenshot her message telling someone (her mother or Hilary) her big O is back. Christ almighty. I've never seen this kind of behaviour before, it's actually weird.

irishgirlo

Catching up on the thread, ye are all gas 🤣

1. That "date story" was the greatest load of lies..you could tell by her body language that she was lying like? Shifting her eyes, touching her nose repeatedly..she was talking through her hole for engagement 🙄
As someone said above, she most likely came across too strong/desperate and the lad wasn't playing ball. Who in their right mind would hang around with someone if they legitimately said or did things like that on a date? I'm usually on a woman's side in these things, but f*ck off with your lies for attention.

2. I doubt she'll ever share the sister on her insta again, for fear of generating more followers for Hilary. She used to be flat out sharing her posts 😂 The green eyes monster caught up with the Old Young once the sister got a bit of attention.

3. I'd say that hairdresser in Zinc is sick of dealing with her, but has to keep up the interaction, to keep her posting about them 🙄

4. The photo in her bra...Jesus Christ, give me strength. If she was a bar of vego chocolate, she'd eat herself. Desperate, desperate woman.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Firstly her brother, cos that’s believable. Horn ball Laura has been asked by loads of men so she preferences her brother. An absolute true story I’m sure.
This is the same girl that at the start of the year was saying how yoga had ruined her back until there was a chance to make money from it

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Total Radio Silence..... I'd say she's incensed Hillarys lookn better than her and is at 40,000 followers?
That's the last we'll see of those '*gasp* how am I possibly related to this goddess that is sissypants of mine' posts that she used to put about darling Hils..

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
She totally does. She compromises herself also because there are no lengths people go to to find out about a member of the force at times. As a person employed same as her I could not go and do my job knowing the next person I met could slag me about my sex toys, lack of riding, know I was on my period or had seen my tits. That's just me tho and I feel our job carries a certain expectancy regarding how we live our lives and conducting ourself to a certain standard.
Absolutely agree with all of this... being a guard would come with a certain code of conduct I would presume... imagine if a male Garda was carrying in like that? He would be deemed a fucking deviant 🙈

iwokelikethis

She never shared that her sister is on tv3..... wonder did she forget or is jealously creeping in that she's on telly and Laura hasn't been

• Heart

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Stocking up on the aldi hot cloth cleanser.. remember when her and sissy pants would only use RENs hot cloth cleanser and would stock pile that 😂😂

• Haha
It doesn't really matter what she is like IRL anyway. Anyone can come on here to make up stuff about her IRL, if they wanted to. The point of Tattle is to discuss those who choose to share, and monetise from, their online selves. That we can see and verify. And online, Laura is an absolute gowl.

Reactions: 16

LadyWhistledown21

I can smell her desperation for a shag from Glasgow. She's unbearably annoying and cringey this weather. It's not a good look. She's obviously desperate for any morsel of attention anyone throws at her and it's not attractive 😵💫 she's not really sending out the empowered independent vibes she claims to portray

• Haha

ladygodiva

Nothing because the guards don’t give a fuck 🙈
No we do actually give a fuck but we’re just as fed up as this as everyone else. . . Laura has always broken the rules. Why doesn’t everyone report her if they are so bothered by it?! Majority of calls gardas dealt with for the past year are people squealing on Neighbours and friends so report away! There has been plenty on social media to prove she has been outside her county on multi occasions so instead of bashing every Garda/ report the one who is actually breaking the rules! Again a lot of people have broken the rules; but people chose not to put it on social media! Only reason Laura got caught again is because of social media!

• Heart

Russ16

My mam had breast cancer and I had a breast reduction, she never once said anything about it - I feel like it’s a stretch too to be fair.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
James kavanagh ripping the piss out of people who set up their cameras in the forest 😆😆

He was doing stories earlier in the week running past his set up ph too 🤪

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I wondered about this when I saw too 🤔
Lots of salons offering patch tests this week. I wouldnt begrudge them it tbh. Silly of Laura to post it, but in my experience they plonk colour behind your ear and off you go, its not the biggest danger ever.

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
She's running & eating healthy too. The weight loss is not all down to the skipping like she makes it out to be, you need to put a lot of work into your diet too. Speaking from experience.

Addd

VIP Member
More sex references to a question she asked herself, we really need to get that gorideher fund up & running. Might throw some expense in for a new dressing robe while we are at it

• Haha

Squeezyscoob

Let’s just imagine a Venn diagram for a sec.. Between tan organic, califa, and all of the other brands who won’t collaborate with her, she’s the only common factor. There’s nothing similar between iced coffee and tan but neither company want anything to do with her. She’s the constant. She’s the problem. How can she not look inwardly and realise that?!