Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Her new name is right said fred.
Im too sexy for this post, too sexy for this post, too sexy for this post
And I'm too sexy for a ride to sexy for a ride so sexy it hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Lauras content is boring. Same ole aldi/lidl shop. Same shit looking dinners of a mis match of crap on a plate. It's just reheated prepacked stuff. Same ole desperate pose every few weeks. And then the same rubbish poll. Laura out for a walk. Wowser. Laura with no make up. No one cares Laura. It's probably the most boring insta I've seen. Hilary has her work cut out for her to keep her page fresh
Same ol' 'I saw a condom on thd ground today posts' 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha

#giftednotanad

I literally just cane here to say she is theeee ultimate jealous cow sending her sister a box of brownies. Sissy pants is obviously very desperate to lose weight so it's an underhanded gift.

While I'm here...

May I applaud @Imahappycamper for topclass detective work. If Laura wasn't such a complete fuck up she could take some pointers from u in her own workplace haha.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
As far as I know she was a BA for REN Ireland, which closed, and REN UK obviously decided they didn't want to retain her. In the same week she announced she'd no longer be working with them they sent Tara Makeup (and I think some other bigger Irish names) loads of stuff as #sp. REN UK must not have thought periods, baked beans and riding fit very well with their brand... shocker 🤣🤣
Similar to the way she got into a tantrum when Califia said no to sponsoring her and she saw some other Irish influencer got a sponsor deal. Never dawned on her that the constant talking about riding and farting might not be what they want representing their brand.

• Heart
Maybe a dirty delete of the post will be coming 🤔
Also is it just me or is it a bit weird to send a box of brownies to your sister who is on a health and fitness change?

Jellybb

VIP Member
Do we believe yesterdays thirst trap was deleted for being sexually explicit? I sure as fuck don’t. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Addd

VIP Member
Will she ever go away and fuck off 🙄🙄🙄🙄
its ridiculous at this point. Everyday there is a reference to sex and riding. It really is pathetic for someone in their 30s. I know 16 year olds that have more maturity.

Last edited:

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Laura I'm sure your colleagues in Command and Control will oy be delighted that you're not duffed. They'll at least be spared your cravings of quare smelly god knows what and the talk of leakages, excess flatulence and the fact that you got a ride.

Not pregnant indeed. Is anyone surprised? What.... Did she think we thought she got pregnant from eating too many Vego bars??
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee Donkey. *massive face-palm*

• Haha

ladygodiva

And the twerking at the end- Stay classy! 😂 I have a feeling Laura is going to come back saying her privacy has being invaded and she took a few days off social media as a result. She did it once or twice before - playing the poor me card so I’d say she’s raging about the air b&b and the grad pictures. . She’ll come back, never address it and hope everyone just forgets it! 🥱

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed how Laura hasn't shared Hilary's transformation video or acknowledged it at all. Interesting when you consider that it kind of blew up
Especially since her usual response to Hilary so much as even breathing is:

HOW IS SHE MY SISSY PANTS? 😭😭 I GASPED AUDIBLY AT HER BEAUTY 😭😭😭

i think Laura might have liked being the thin sister

• Haha
  • Heart

jeepers

Stocking up on the aldi hot cloth cleanser.. remember when her and sissy pants would only use RENs hot cloth cleanser and would stock pile that 😂😂
Yea all of a sudden it’s her favourite one (surprised she didn’t say holy grail 🙄) after banging on about ren for years trying to get a collab.
I find this thing she has about stock piling products so irritating, she does it with food and drinks too. It’s just so unnecessary like.

I also think it’s fairly hypocritical that she has four cleansers in her drawer that come in plastic packaging within a cardboard box and yet when she goes for a takeaway coffee she’ll tag and drag the cafe for not using compostable cups and lids!

• Wow