Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Laura wear those leggings Hilary recommends? Don’t remember seeing her promoting them. Surely Hilary would need different bra by now seeing as she has lost 7 inches off chest

Reactions: 5
Lads don't believe for a second she's panicking 4 around naked, it's all talk. Like every other single thing she says.

Reactions: 1
I know more about her periods than I do my bloody own🙄🙄🙄Its so attention seeking..we get it Laura..you get a period like EVERY woman in the world😴😴😴😴😴Talk about stuck for content..showing off her pits & period🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How pathetic is she pouting a sad face to camera because she is in so much pain from her period. If she is in pain then the camera would be last thing on her mind... as I suspect she isn't in pain...it just shows her level of maturity when a monthly bleed for the majority of the female population warrants special attention for poor Laura. Just as well she "doesn't want" kids... she would have some craic with the settling uterus pains after.

Her Instagram page is basically her own personal dating app. The thirst for dms is real. Just today - "Look at me guys, I walk naked around my apartment".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine too many lads would be too attracted to the way she carries on..she would have their head wrecked!

Reactions: 4
RE: Hilary.. I just don't understand how skipping could make you lose weight from your boobs? Surely she is just losing weight all over because she's exercising and reduce her calories? And surely that would happen from any exercise?

Like I think it's fab what's she's done for herself. I think skipping is probably great exercise but I don't think she should be saying that it's a way to lose chest weight specifically. I mean I could also be wrong but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 12
She said she’s watching what she eats so it’s not the skipping. It’s madness that pounding she’s doing on a concrete surface

• Haha
Still not one word of recognition for Sissypants skipping from our Laura..jealous of her own sis I'd say🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I ordered the gym goddess leggings and I hate slaying a small Irish business but the leggings were Shite, like Penney’s shite. New dimensions much better or Sara da silva are amazing but the one she’s raving about I can’t understand. I tried them on and literally every bit of fluff stuck to them. Now their customer service and return was good but wouldn’t recommend

Reactions: 1
RE: Hilary.. I just don't understand how skipping could make you lose weight from your boobs? Surely she is just losing weight all over because she's exercising and reduce her calories? And surely that would happen from any exercise?

Like I think it's fab what's she's done for herself. I think skipping is probably great exercise but I don't think she should be saying that it's a way to lose chest weight specifically. I mean I could also be wrong but it just doesn't make sense to me.
Skipping really tones and targets your back so I would say she is loosing weight on her back therefore making her bra size smaller

How many times has she shown that bikini pic. I imagine if she’s on tinder that’s one of her profile pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.