Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People, I think she might be playing us like fiddles. As much as we hate to admit it, she’s a clever girl. I reckon there’s no existence of any man and she knows exactly how to get her SM engagement up...

Reactions: 21
I don't believe a bar of it.

Getting the most engagement in a long time off that post 🙄 She must have had some kind of family situation if she's referencing a niece in her comments section (Covid who?), and wanted to spruce herself up.

Lied about doing it for a lad for added drama and engagement. Again, what an absolute dose of a woman.
Embarrassed for the women following her as well with the "4get abou him gurl, ur stunnin xxxxxx" comments 🙄
Ugh she's an utter melt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yea I don’t believe a word of it either ! I think AS ALWAYS she’s trying to get attention from someone who follows her and she’s trying to get his attention with this, acting horny, showing off the boobs and pretending she’s going on dates..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People, I think she might be playing us like fiddles. As much as we hate to admit it, she’s a clever girl. I reckon there’s no existence of any man and she knows exactly how to get her SM engagement up...
I was literally just thinking I wonder if she even had a date in the first place 👀

Reactions: 4
Did she duck have a date today!! I have a few questions tho namely where is she and who is she eye bleeping thats taking the picture because nobody travels with a tripod. Well no sane person travels with a tripod just to eye duck herself in it. Also... she doesn't look that hot as she thinks herself. She's wearing leggings and her hairs an absolute mess. She is completely off her rocker! That is all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It did cross my mind it was made up... but who would pretend to be stood up???? It's so embarrassing😳

Also, definitely not her own kitchen. Her apartment is tiny

Reactions: 3
Did she duck have a date today!! I have a few questions tho namely where is she and who is she eye bleeping thats taking the picture because nobody travels with a tripod. Well no sane person travels with a tripod just to eye duck herself in it. Also... she doesn't look that hot as she thinks herself. She's wearing leggings and her hairs an absolute mess. She is completely off her rocker! That is all

People do travel with tripods. Sadly. Had I not seen it with my own eyes I would have thought the same.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember this is Laura who bring her tripod to film herself reversing her car and also walking in the woods....

Reactions: 11
She’s been stood up a fair few times/left on seen and it must be such a horrible feeling but I reckon it has a lot to do with how she is on SM, the forceful way she tries to come across and then the risk of having the full date filmed or narrated about on Twitter. She needs to learn that some people like to be discrete. Or subtle.
Also, she’s a Garda. We are meant to be staying home or exercising within our 5km. We all see her going on her long hikes multiple times a week and that’s one thing but then openly going for a date? Even if it is just a walk or whatever (why would she need full tan for that?) it’s a bit of a bad example to set when people can’t even see their friends and family. She has “Mammy” and her sister/bro etc in her bubble. She’s in work with people. She’s not isolated at home alone 24/7

Reactions: 8
It did cross my mind it was made up... but who would pretend to be stood up???? It's so embarrassing😳

Also, definitely not her own kitchen. Her apartment is tiny
Think this was when she stayed somewhere during the summer or something with that Baz lad?

Reactions: 2
I dont believe a word of it!!LIES!!All for content & an Insta post posing..thats not her kitchen so that pic wasnt taken post being "stood up"..the girl needs help or a friend to call her out🤣🙄🙄🙄

Someone crack open a window in here because the absolute smell of BULLSHIT off that story.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she just wandered into a cabin within her 5km with her tripod and took a few pictures to show a guy she gives no fucks about what he was missing.... Makes sense right hahaha!! Then she shares it with the world. Lunatic!

• Haha
I think she made all this up so she could get bombarded with compliments under those cringe af photos about getting stood up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she wants this definitely real person she had a date with, who definitely exists, to see pics of her posing against a sink...sexy..and I'm sure whoever it was who definitely isn't a figment of her imagination isn't being used as bait for whoever she is trying to get to ask her out. I was scarlet for her before but now I'm scarlet for her ma and da for havin her. The immaturity is sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All complete bullshit so everyone will tell her he's mad cause she is so fucken hot 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.