Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting........she’s in the bath that she hates having?!!! And rubs the oils on her hands and has a big sniff and says I wish you could all smell this and puts her hands up to the camera like she’s just invented bleeping 'smell o vision' Christ on a bike!!!!
Well there is a 'smell of want' off her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had previously posted about her spiel on how 70% of people regret having kids blah blah. I honestly think (particularly after watching her latest q&a) that having a kid would make her. She didnt outrighly shoot down the idea the way it was put in that video. Now, no shade to those who dont want kids, Laura included, having kids is a personal choice for everyone. But I think she would actually enjoy being a mother, I think it would bring out a more grounded side to her. I think she comes across quite lost or stuck, a sort of early mid life crisis if you will. Its as if something is missing for her, whether thats a kid or even a long term partner. I can imagine her actually really enjoying a pregnancy and the wonder in how the female body changes and grows a human. That general outlook is sorta her vibe isnt it. You guys may not agree with that observation but just my two cents!

Reactions: 8
I had previously posted about her spiel on how 70% of people regret having kids blah blah. I honestly think (particularly after watching her latest q&a) that having a kid would make her. She didnt outrighly shoot down the idea the way it was put in that video. Now, no shade to those who dont want kids, Laura included, having kids is a personal choice for everyone. But I think she would actually enjoy being a mother, I think it would bring out a more grounded side to her. I think she comes across quite lost or stuck, a sort of early mid life crisis if you will. Its as if something is missing for her, whether thats a kid or even a long term partner. I can imagine her actually really enjoying a pregnancy and the wonder in how the female body changes and grows a human. That general outlook is sorta her vibe isnt it. You guys may not agree with that observation but just my two cents!
Interesting perspective but I personally think she's way too selfish and self absorbed to be able to make time for a child in her life. I know ppl change but i just can't see her managing to balance it all...

Reactions: 13
Interesting perspective but I personally think she's way too selfish and self absorbed to be able to make time for a child in her life. I know ppl change but i just can't see her managing to balance it all...
Yea I get that view completely. Just thinking it might flip a switch in her brain. I def think there is ‘something’ missing though

Reactions: 4
Its so embarrassing at this rate.
I am the same age as her and without saying anything we have a few more similarities in other areas of our lives. What she represents makes me curl up in embarrassment for her. I dont care what anybody says but the way she carrys on is not and never will be ok. If she was 1 of my girls in years to come acting like that I would get them medical help because she is all sorts of not well. Her family are negligent in allowing her represent herself so poorly, publicly as she does to the world. She speaks about sex in what she deems to be an open way but I would call it crass. If a male or female friend of mine went on like that I would have a word. Being open about sex does not equate putting yourself out there as loose to the world on social media

Reactions: 9
I am the same age as her and without saying anything we have a few more similarities in other areas of our lives. What she represents makes me curl up in embarrassment for her. I dont care what anybody says but the way she carrys on is not and never will be ok. If she was 1 of my girls in years to come acting like that I would get them medical help because she is all sorts of not well. Her family are negligent in allowing her represent herself so poorly, publicly as she does to the world. She speaks about sex in what she deems to be an open way but I would call it crass. If a male or female friend of mine went on like that I would have a word. Being open about sex does not equate putting yourself out there as loose to the world on social media
I agree with everything you've just said. I am similar to her in many ways but wouldnt act like she does and if i did my friends/family would have some sort of intervention!

Reactions: 6
She can’t post one thing about referring to sex. Can she not just give the company a shoutout and not be so unprofessional by saying at least a man touched her this year. That man is a professional and I highly doubt he would like that said about him on a post about his business.

Reactions: 12
She can’t post one thing about referring to sex. Can she not just give the company a shoutout and not be so unprofessional by saying at least a man touched her this year. That man is a professional and I highly doubt he would like that said about him on a post about his business.
Can u imagine a man heading off for a massage speaking like that about a lady professional?? He would be the subject of national outrage and rightly so. She thinks she can behave however she wishes without reproach. She sexualises male professionals constantly (plumber, physio) or makes a laugh out of those with more "menial" jobs. I use the leaf blower as an example. She then thinks its fine to stand outside a hair dresser taking a boomerang and reference the man walking past as yer man. He was looking at her wondering what the duck sort of human was she no doubt

Reactions: 20
You can't be a feminist and talk about how women shouldn't be objectified and objectify every man you lay your eyes on. That's not how it works.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The hair like- literally just straighter? No layers, no bangs, same comb-over??

Reactions: 4
Shes looking at getting a mortgage - so must still be working?! Wonder is she looking at buying in Dublin - she'd need a sizable salary to do so!

Reactions: 3
Her fake laughing in the car at the not funny whatsoever joke from her friend. Gowl.

• Haha
Ah the lols with the mortgage chap 🙄🙄🙄 she is so determined the display herself as so carefree and fun and it comes accross so terribly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Didn't she literally bang about how she thinks we "as a society" need to move past the idea of having to own property like a week ago? Hypocrite. Like why spout that stuff if you don't really believe it. Some of these instagrammers need to realise they don't have to share every little thought that comes into their heads.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.