Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used iglow a couple of years ago and it definitely works. When your lashes are a length you like, you stop using it everyday and just use it a couple of times a week to maintain the length. Laura continued to use it everyday, that’s why hers look ridiculous. They grow the same as your lashes would naturally. Laura uses an eyelash curler to make hers turn up at a 90 degree angle, I actually think she must put on her mascara first and then curl them because I’ve never seen eyelash curlers do that before 🙊

I also tried those fiid meals afterseeing her raving about them, it could just be my personal taste but I thought they were disgusting, like completely inedible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Laura is on a downward spiral of desperation...i genuinely think shes is getting more unstable by the day...i hope for her sake she doesnt read on here (all true but not sure about her coping ability for feedback)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just a thought...

I can’t help but feel Laura is dishonest to suit her own narrative and give the illusion she’s SO CONTENT (as per bath video even though in the last two weeks she documented being both very angry and very stressed).
1. Gets deal with mortgage company while in relationship.Relationship breaks down, she continues looking at houses. Prob can’t afford one alone at the time so goes on (and on and on) about how she will never buy and doesn’t need her own home to feel complete. Savesup enoughof a deposit, BOOM BROADCASTS MORTGAGE CHAT.
2. absolutely delighted with life inher relationship with “dean.” Glowing and electricity behind the eyes. Fawning over him, gushing when she looked at him. OG Snapchat followers will remember the smiles and happiness. Relationship ends andall of a sudden she doesn’t want a relationship, he wasn’t her person, she’s never been in love, she’s SO CONTENT being single, yada, bleeping, yada.
3. had previously discussed kids and becoming a mother. Now not in relationship and staunchly does not want children. I don’t know myself if I want them, notwanting kids is grand. Just feel like she’s only saying it now because no matter how NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS she is, she’s actually a very traditional lost soul who wouldn’t embark on a motherhood journey alone, knows she won’t have a relationship and It’s easier to just pretend she doesn’t want what she can’t have.

she really is so lost. Feels like she’s spiralling. I don’t think she’s fully hinged at all. And as a complete side note. Think she’s a real cock Tease to Baz.
so accurate, I completely agree-you’ve summed up all my thoughts here!
💯 💯💯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
.....okay *deep breath

1) We are in a pandemic

2) Considering that you are trekking up Ticknock every day, any ailments you have are not going to be classed as urgent

3) The public agreement that private hospitals had with the HSE from March - July means that there is now a backlog of private patients referrals, and subsequent waiting lists

4) Consultants (regardless of discipline) are trying to manage seeing patients while dealing with covid regs, reduced hours, and restrictions on seeing "non-urgent" cases, depending on the hospital site

5) Seeing as you're such an "inspirer", did you try to do a good deed, and ask that lady in Aldi if you could help out? *I know some people would take offence to this, but if you don't ask..don't bleeping instagram about it.

*Exhale. My god, this woman is an entitled prick

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That therapist she’s going to isn’t a physical therapist either. It’s actually illegal to call yourself one unless you are registered under Coru which he is not.

Reactions: 3
.....okay *deep breath

1) We are in a pandemic

2) Considering that you are trekking up Ticknock every day, any ailments you have are not going to be classed as urgent

3) The public agreement that private hospitals had with the HSE from March - July means that there is now a backlog of private patients referrals, and subsequent waiting lists

4) Consultants (regardless of discipline) are trying to manage seeing patients while dealing with covid regs, reduced hours, and restrictions on seeing "non-urgent" cases, depending on the hospital site

5) Seeing as you're such an "inspirer", did you try to do a good deed, and ask that lady in Aldi if you could help out? *I know some people would take offence to this, but if you don't ask..don't bleeping instagram about it.

*Exhale. My god, this woman is an entitled prick
300 a pop maybe but.... how much is she claiming back from medical insurance and if injury on duty its her job that be covering costs eventually because where there's blame there's a claim

Maybe she cant get an appointment cos she mouthed off online and he doeant want her custom anymore? Bit like our ‘Darden’ that never showed up and no doubt soon the mortgage guy wont be returning her calls...

What do you wear in bed (to sleep!)?

Did her parents not love her as a child?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just another chance for her to announce that she sleeps naked, I'd imagine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She is incredibly annoying, the fiid things are ok but for that price you could russle up the same thing yourself with very cheap beans that are widely available! As a vegan you'd think she'd know that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is incredibly annoying, the fiid things are ok but for that price you could russle up the same thing yourself with very cheap beans that are widely available! As a vegan you'd think she'd know that!
and anything to save herself a few “lids” 🤑🤑

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.