Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last post she put up makes me want to hurl 🤢 like why would you put that up?

Reactions: 2
Whos page was that night swim on that she is slating... im awaiting the backlash. Heres hoping all her hikes are all within 5km of her home or someone will surely call her on it.

Reactions: 5
Whos page was that night swim on that she is slating... im awaiting the backlash. Heres hoping all her hikes are all within 5km of her home or someone will surely call her on it.
I remember seeing it on Instastories and think it was Dublin Dippers.
And her hikes are in their shite within 5km of her home (she lives somewhere in South Dublin, but not that close to those hike trails!) .. you have all already figured that one out!!

Reactions: 7
I remember seeing it on Instastories and think it was Dublin Dippers.
And her hikes are in their shite within 5km of her home (she lives somewhere in South Dublin, but not that close to those hike trails!) .. you have all already figured that one out!!
Agreed. Even if she hypothetically travelled a km or 2 to get there, it isn't much of a hike!

The girl is insufferable.. why do I still watch her?? I've been watching her for years, but my god her attitude about herself and her life is god awful. She infuriates me, my fella laughs at me "you watch these people, you get annoyed and yet you continue watching". It's like car-crash tv.

Reactions: 11
The knickers 🤮
The wet floor sign about farts that her 'mammy' got her 🤮
The fake laugh when she put her hat on to cover up her roots 🤮

Painful

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The knickers 🤮
The wet floor sign about farts that her 'mammy' got her 🤮
The fake laugh when she put her hat on to cover up her roots 🤮

Painful
I swear she reads here, because that "scraping the barrel for content" comment she made, was like pure shade.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is her eye this morning. Eyelashes not long? Not spidery? So iGlow is pure crap so. Didnt she post about iGlow only 3 days ago? Her eyelashes are not long at all this morning 🙄
Yeah, I've used iGlow and it is genuinely unreal, but she curls her lashes and puts that effing VOM mascara on them so it makes them mental. Mine are similar now but good god, shoot me if I ever let mine look like hers.

Fair enough. I thought they were supplements for muscle gain etc. My only knowledge of it was a body builder boyfriend lol
I really admire the way you admitted that. Zero shame in misunderstanding something so just wanted to acknowledge it for a sprinkle of kindness!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, I've used iGlow and it is genuinely unreal, but she curls her lashes and puts that effing VOM mascara on them so it makes them mental. Mine are similar now but good god, shoot me if I ever let mine look like hers.

I really admire the way you admitted that. Zero shame in misunderstanding something so just wanted to acknowledge it for a sprinkle of kindness!
Gee thank u!! U have no idea how much that means xx Trying to be more aware of when I'm wrong this past while and its nice to see it noticed even by a stranger lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That lipstick looks dryer than the Sahara. Not influenced!! Also looks suspiciously like the shade she was to give to hilary

Reactions: 6
Well guys are we all feeling sooooo miserable and sad in our lives to resort to these forums?

Such a convenient way for her to dismiss all the genuine criticisms of how downhill her content has gone. I know that many many ppl on here used to follow and really like her. I can't believe how much she's changed. I genuinely used to love her. Really trusted her reviews etc. But she's shown her true colours over the last year or so.

Reactions: 15
Why did she have to point the camera at herself while playing the podcast? With the filter on, the makeup done, the pondering with the pouty lips, the looking around while listening and looking like she's thinking.
Oh yeah that's right she did all that coz she's so in love with herself. She couldn't give a rat's about the podcast it was just an excuse for her to record herself posed with makeup and a filter.
She easily couldve pointed the camera at the ceiling or at the floor. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did she have to point the camera at herself while playing the podcast? With the filter on, the makeup done, the pondering with the pouty lips, the looking around while listening and looking like she's thinking.
Oh yeah that's right she did all that coz she's so in love with herself. She couldn't give a rat's about the podcast it was just an excuse for her to record herself posed with makeup and a filter.
She easily couldve pointed the camera at the ceiling or at the floor. twit.
Total twit!!! Listening to another twit!! Like why does she think we want to look at her for that long doing nothing?

Well guys are we all feeling sooooo miserable and sad in our lives to resort to these forums?

Such a convenient way for her to dismiss all the genuine criticisms of how downhill her content has gone. I know that many many ppl on here used to follow and really like her. I can't believe how much she's changed. I genuinely used to love her. Really trusted her reviews etc. But she's shown her true colours over the last year or so.
I honestly thought this was just me. I feel so disappointed and let down by her. I fully appreciate that it's her instagram and she's not a full time blogger but I signed up for her 'views', not constant thirst traps, disgusting sounds of her eating and drinking, and licking KMUA's hole. I'm raging but had to unfollow her for my own sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.