Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive 3 kids of my own so I’m immune to crying the thing that struck me was wherever she lives the walls are paper thin 😳😳 laura makes a good wage, spends duck all except for takeaway coffees and lives in an apartment more bare than the American plains
What if the neighbour actually was a follower of hers like how belittled would she feel ?

Reactions: 8
What if the neighbour actually was a follower of hers like how belittled would she feel ?
Really good point.
She has zero empathy.
Completely self absorbed.
She wouldn't have a notion as to how stressed that mother probably is with a bawling baby.
And PS she said it's all day every day... but she has never mentioned it before. Hmm..

Reactions: 10
The universe just knew her address and poof a bag of free vegan dung got delivered when she was starving !! I love manifesting happy hungry thoughts don’t you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Really good point.
She has zero empathy.
Completely self absorbed.
She wouldn't have a notion as to how stressed that mother probably is with a bawling baby.
And PS she said it's all day every day... but she has never mentioned it before. Hmm..
Moved on from the leaf blower guy, but has to have something to moan about

Reactions: 4
Her friend? That she isn’t friends with on Instagram or Facebook? The same story that is already posted on the girls PUBLIC Instagram??? So she just shared the story then on her Instagram page. 🤔

Her friend? That she isn’t friends with on Instagram or Facebook? The same story that is already posted on the girls PUBLIC Instagram??? So she just shared the story then on her Instagram page. 🤔
I feel like an absolute loser that i know this.. but thats yer wan Ciara (i think) the gyno wans bf... i think they were in Bali together

Reactions: 1
I feel like an absolute loser that i know this.. but thats yer wan Ciara (i think) the gyno wans bf... i think they were in Bali together
No I don’t think so. The name of the girl is on the story clips. From checking her Instagram page which is public she doesn’t follow laura. No follow back from Laura either.

No I don’t think so. The name of the girl is on the story clips. From checking her Instagram page which is public she doesn’t follow laura. No follow back from Laura either.
The jean francois name? Thats the fella ... where do you see the girls name? (I'm far too invested, i know!)

The jean francois name? Thats the fella ... where do you see the girls name? (I'm far too invested, i know!)
I’m incorrect!!! Apologies!!! You were right, it is Ciara’s boyfriend! I thought Jean was a girls name! It didn’t even register with me it was a French male name

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m incorrect!!! Apologies!!! You were right, it is Ciara’s boyfriend! I thought Jean was a girls name! It didn’t even register with me it was a French male name
We'll both sleep better tonight now thats sorted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And with such a lack of empathy, to think she is a garda of all things!
She is a guard?? I always thought she worked in some sort of lab. But thinking back I dunno why I thought that?

I saw her about 2 maybe 3 weekends ago up the Dublin mountains. She was sitting pretty on a rock in one of the car parks, smiley face. Can only assume she was waiting for a date cause I checked her stories later that evening and nothing up 😅 usually she will have something up about enjoying the fresh air

Reactions: 6
Totally off topic but is anybody following Hilary's stories lately with the sports bra saga - you would swear she had the biggest diddies as she calls them in the world!! She is slowing turning into Laura - very attention seeking lately and a little unhealthy self loving going on

• Heart
Totally off topic but is anybody following Hilary's stories lately with the sports bra saga - you would swear she had the biggest diddies as she calls them in the world!! She is slowing turning into Laura - very attention seeking lately and a little unhealthy self loving going on
Don't start me on the "what celeb do I look like" question, she's as thirsty as her sister. As if anyone was going to say Mr. Magoo or Dolores from Fair City :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I unfollowed Hilary when she posted that about how she appreciates black culture and that's why she got braids so thankfully I haven't been subjected to any of her recent antics 🤣.

I hate that nose contouring and shiny tip of the nose that both Laura and Hillary do. Gives them some serious Michael Jackson/ residents of Whoville vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah the "queen of sustainability" strikes again. LOOK at all that plastic, drives me bonkers all these blaggers preach too us mere mortals but are all ten times worse than us all with all the free shite they get. The age old do as I say not as I do.

And too think she had the absolute cheek too call out that coffee company the other day for plastic lids

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate that nose contouring and shiny tip of the nose that both Laura and Hillary do. Gives them some serious Michael Jackson/ residents of Whoville vibe.
It's like Michael Jackson and The Tin Man's child, Shamon motherfuckers 😎

Ah the "queen of sustainability" strikes again. LOOK at all that plastic, drives me bonkers all these blaggers preach too us mere mortals but are all ten times worse than us all with all the free shite they get. The age old do as I say not as I do.

And too think she had the absolute cheek too call out that coffee company the other day for plastic lids
But publicly called out The Butlers Pantry because they had a plastic lid?! Then again she probably paid for the coffee so they were fair game in her eyes. Free stuff not subjected to the same moral outrage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Maybe it doesn’t bother her as much when it’s free? 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.