Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh if love to make a load of assumptions, but sure id be blocked 🤣
Lol same here. “I assume you are a thirsty bleep that fancies your siblings and can’t go 2 hours with a bit of attention” 🙄 bleeping hell, even in the post with the question box she is there munching into the camera because she’s just So CoOL🥱🥱 Shes not a normal girl don’t you know? 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently she’s “run out” of empathy, we only have a certain supply according to her and her counsellor,while I agree compassion fatigue is real and working in healthcare would be a major place compassion fatigue can occur as you continuously have to empathise with people I do believe you can recover from it with good mental health care and compassion for yourself...the way she has worded it is that she has no empathy left because her supply is gone and that’s grand...because we only have so much...so what she’ll never be empathetic again?🤣🤣🤣
also loved how she admitted she has narcissistic traits, have to at least appreciate her honesty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just recorded herself running! So in order for her to do that she had to set the camera up at an angle for her to be captured, switch it on run past and then run back to switch it off?!! Like why would you bother!! I’d have more respect if she posted her time or was spoke about her runs, today I felt great today my legs weren’t in it and it was shite! That’s honest running! Not a 5 second clip of her running past her phone. That’s probably all she did. Recorded herself and went home again. What a complete dose! She isn’t inspiring what so ever! She never seems to read a book, takes photos of the pages and dwells on them! Does yoga. Takes photos of herself. She can’t do a single thing without posting it or look for attention for doing it! Even the bowel Movements are talked about!! It’s so sad that she has to do that! no one needs that much attention as a 34 year woman.

Reactions: 21
She just recorded herself running! So in order for her to do that she had to set the camera up at an angle for her to be captured, switch it on run past and then run back to switch it off?!! Like why would you bother!! I’d have more respect if she posted her time or was spoke about her runs, today I felt great today my legs weren’t in it and it was shite! That’s honest running! Not a 5 second clip of her running past her phone. That’s probably all she did. Recorded herself and went home again. What a complete dose! She isn’t inspiring what so ever! She never seems to read a book, takes photos of the pages and dwells on them! Does yoga. Takes photos of herself. She can’t do a single thing without posting it or look for attention for doing it! Even the bowel Movements are talked about!! It’s so sad that she has to do that! no one needs that much attention as a 34 year woman.
No words 🤣
🚨 THIS IS AN APPEAL TO ANY MAN THAT IS READING THIS 🚨
PLEASE RIDE LAURA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to sign up to post about this dose. Dropping an f-bomb in an ad?? Really Laura?? And a mouldy looking lip, greenish tan and a bright orange nose is supposed to be the after of a transformation? Give it up ya gowl

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That tan advert is horrendous. If there was ever an advert to turn me off buying a product that was it. . It’s green!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s mad after that Brian fella it’s criiiiinge how many times she shares him and now tagging him 🥶🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK i actually use that tan and I find it unreal for pail skin. Just gives a natural glow and not fake tan look.
But my face don't go like hers its awful on her nose..

Reactions: 3
I had to sign up to post about this dose. Dropping an f-bomb in an ad?? Really Laura?? And a mouldy looking lip, greenish tan and a bright orange nose is supposed to be the after of a transformation? Give it up ya gowl
Laura was the reason I found tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who was the ad for? I’m not swiping up. All I could see was the sp tag. You’d expect the brands to be tagged or highlighted for an ad?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.