Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not on Twitter but just had a quick google.

She has a tweet asking if anyone has ever had sex in space. I mean, she’s definitely an adult, right?! A professional adult. Am I missing something?! Is this meant to be cute?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not that I’d ever put those types of tweets up. But would she not be mortified with people in work potentially seeing them?

Reactions: 10
Thought the same thing!
Yup it was me who mentioned it! 😂😂 haha!! This is brilliant!! Maybe it’s a two fingers to us saying hey I know ye talk about me so I’ll give ye something more to talk about!!! That’s great Laura I also ran today!! Whatever will you do next?! 🙄🤦‍♀️😂 she is a so called influencer/some brands have affiliated products with this girl so they
Obviously think she is a good brand ambassador but she feels the needs to follow this page to see what people are saying about her only for her to then post the exact thing that was mentioned?! How are over 30000 People following her?! What content does she provided?! My life is more exciting than the muck she posts. I won’t buy a thing she recommended purely because she does not come across as a nice or genuine girl. It’s like always wondering what people are saying about you but then portraying a very fake life - all for on the gram!! I thought she promotes a I don’t care what people think about, that’s why she’s so “out there” - clearly she does care!! 😂 why else would she be so dependent on social media to promote her “so called life” . I’d say she knows no other existence other than recording herself. .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yup it was me who mentioned it! 😂😂 haha!! This is brilliant!! Maybe it’s a two fingers to us saying hey I know ye talk about me so I’ll give ye something more to talk about!!! That’s great Laura I also ran today!! Whatever will you do next?! 🙄🤦‍♀️😂
Id say shes due to talk about her farts soon, its been ages 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup it was me who mentioned it! 😂😂 haha!! This is brilliant!! Maybe it’s a two fingers to us saying hey I know ye talk about me so I’ll give ye something more to talk about!!! That’s great Laura I also ran today!! Whatever will you do next?! 🙄🤦‍♀️😂 she is a so called influencer/some brands have affiliated products with this girl so they
Obviously think she is a good brand ambassador but she feels the needs to follow this page to see what people are saying about her only for her to then post the exact thing that was mentioned?! How are over 30000 People following her?! What content does she provided?! My life is more exciting than the muck she posts. I won’t buy a thing she recommended purely because she does not come across as a nice or genuine girl. It’s like always wondering what people are saying about you but then portraying a very fake life - all for on the gram!! I thought she promotes a I don’t care what people think about, that’s why she’s so “out there” - clearly she does care!! 😂 why else would she be so dependent on social media to promote her “so called life” . I’d say she knows no other existence other than recording herself. .
I wonder about the 30k followers too... is it that like me and many others when she started first she was genuinely not LiKe OthEr iNflUenCeRs :LOL: she was fresh and honest and authentic so grew a following from that. And they just didn't bother hitting the unfollow button for one reason or another when she started going downhill. possibly cos we all like a hate follow or two?! Or more like 12 in my case haha!I dunno. maybe not. Maybe there are still lots of people who can't see the bullshit and still like her and her content?? who knows

Reactions: 6
If you look at a few of the accounts they have no profile photos and very few followers. A lot seem to be BOT accounts and she had a post not so long ago about the concept of buying followers. I don’t believe she’s as popular as she slides to be. Her posts and views are in their 1000s, not 20000 plus. Social blade shows the true value of her account. Anyone I know who follows her have her muted. 😂 and like I say I’m on the same job as her. I’m sure a few wish they could mute her in real life! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Telling us how she ‘audibly gasps’ and her ‘mouth falling open’ when she’s reading, she can’t even read without attention seeking 😣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She used to be different, I used to like her. That's probably how she gained her following. I have unfollowed her though.

She used to be different, I used to like her. That's probably how she gained her following. I have unfollowed her though.
She used to be one of my favourites and I've seen loads of people comment the same.
But since she's become single the thirsty posting and sex talk is just embarrassing. And it's all for her male followers attention. 🤡

Reactions: 15
She used to be one of my favourites and I've seen loads of people comment the same.
But since she's become single the thirsty posting and sex talk is just embarrassing. And it's all for her male followers attention. 🤡
Same! I used love her. I thought she was gas and LOVED her product reviews for being honest when so many influencers at the time were saying exactly what they were paid to say. But she has completely changed. Her thirsty sex deprived content is quite frankly disturbing and unneccessary and even her product reviews now seem contrived and almost like she is trying too hard to be fresh and honest that she comes off as bitchy.

Part of me feels sorry for her though. I think behind her tough independent happily single woman attitude is actually a insecure unhappy and a little bit lost girl.... Just my opinion on it as I recognise a bit of my past self in that. SAYING i was happy being single but inside actually dying to meet someone special and tormenting myself abut WHY i was single and apparently didn't deserve to have the same happiness as everyone else.

Reactions: 15
Also is she able to put up an a story up that doesn't reference sex, body parts or cursing?

Reactions: 8
Why? So boys follow Laura?! 😂😂

I’m beginning to wonder if her constant ‘look at me boys, I’m so sexy’ vibe is hiding that it’s not boys she’s interested in at all. I’ve (thankfully) only come across a couple of people who act like that in my life and it turned out they were really struggling with their sexuality 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m beginning to wonder if her constant ‘look at me boys, I’m so sexy’ vibe is hiding that it’s not boys she’s interested in at all. I’ve (thankfully) only come across a couple of people who act like that in my life and it turned out they were really struggling with their sexuality 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can totally see her as bisexual/lesbian.
from the outside you’d almost guess she is bi

Reactions: 7
At this rate I think we should just all send in a suggestion to her for more creative content! She hasn’t promoted a book since no bookshop offered her an AF link. She hasn’t done the tan promotion since the last botch job. She hasn’t gotten laser as they aren't operating! She still half promotes her hair! She hasn’t gotten a makeup delivery in weeks or a food delivery! Well she hasn’t being a beggy Mitchell for them so maybe that’s why! She hadn’t being able to do squat proof of reviews of leggings as penny are closed. Hilary stole her sport bra idea. As she’s now an athlete out running well be learning all about her new runners shortly no doubt or her new watch. Hey Laura do a suggestion box for new content?! We all know how you love to troll us 🤓

• Haha
You mustn’t have heard of “Bob” either... Look up “boob or bust” on Facebook, that’ll teach you how to measure correctly and give you a good idea of what your bra size should be 👍 she is definitely not that size... ideally, your band size should be no more than your dress size plus 20...i.e Hilary says she’s a 36 band, 20+16=36... there is no way Hilary is a size 16!
I’ve never heard of this. By this logic I’d be a 30/32 band but I’m a 36/38. Absolute nonsense

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.