Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okkkkk, I have been on her side and routing for her - believing that there is no smoke without fire and why she is so viscerally hating on G - whyyyy! We need to know! And I am a girls girl - so I automatically am hating on him!
buttttttt - the new post about fitting into an XS from Zara has pissed my old ass off…an xs in Zara after pushing her pasta belly out for weeks….💀🥱 however - fully accept that I am probs being a jealous hag 😝
Seriously though- not an ideal thing to say when you are sharing with over a million followers- a lot of girls compare themselves to her and it’s unattainable.
This is probably an insecurity in her, but she has a lot of girls looking up to her just on that alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Okkkkk, I have been on her side and routing for her - believing that there is no smoke without fire and why she is so viscerally hating on G - whyyyy! We need to know! And I am a girls girl - so I automatically am hating on him!
buttttttt - the new post about fitting into an XS from Zara has pissed my old ass off…an xs in Zara after pushing her pasta belly out for weeks….💀🥱 however - fully accept that I am probs being a jealous hag 😝
Seriously though- not an ideal thing to say when you are sharing with over a million followers- a lot of girls compare themselves to her and it’s unattainable.
This is probably an insecurity in her, but she has a lot of girls looking up to her just on that alone.

This!!!! All of this where the duck has the" imaginary bump" gone?! She's a clown. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she sniffs around Dane again 😶

Reactions: 14
I find her to be really insecure thought. I did when she was in Love Island and I do now. I also think she was so desperate to find a man, settle down and have a baby that she came across as a total bunny boiler, and it seems that hasn't changed either. I've never liked her!

Reactions: 27
Look at this posted over 4 weeks ago 🤣

and to top it of i shared it in here and someone was kind of sticking up for her saying it was a real bump🤣 ..

FFS she sticking it out
Screenshot_20230328-101615.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Belly full of tit 😂😂😂 the photographer must of photoshopped the one above, she needs to give me some hints and tips as im severely constipated and my belly is way bigger than hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol at her saying she’s only got 1 baby grow. To be fair pet given you only ovulated 24hrs ago you’re a bit eager having anything. Calm the duck down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ive just had a nosy shes back to the photoshopped bump pics from her shoot just after conception

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How pregnant actually is she?
I think she’s max 4 months because they only found out round Christmas and she said it’s due summer ‘23 on her announcement post. Not sure I buy the ‘she was elbowing me all night’ nonsense 🤡

Reactions: 8
She is PAINFUL on Insta these days..throwing shade at the Sperm Donor every day..morto for her🤣🤣🙈
She knew exactly what she was doing & poor Gary Lucy just thought he was getting his hole
---
Does anyone else think it’s a bit crappy that she said on her stories the other that that the reason she did IVF with Dane was because of problems on his side? Bit crappy not only blaming him but making it known he has fertility issues. Don’t think she would appreciate it if it was the opposite and he’d done the same 🤷🏼‍♀️
With Gary's Gaggle of Kids, she knew he was good for it. She wanted a baby & got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She announced 6 weeks ago so about 18 weeks if she announced at 12 weeks.
She must of been really forcing that bump out I swear on the announcement video gary is behind her cradling her belly infront of an Xmas tree she would of only been a couple weeks at that point surely??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Fucks sake, I didnt realise that Women in Charge thing was her brainchild 😄 She is in for such a shock when the baby arrives and she can't just ponce around on line all day long. If I was a single parent I'd feel pretty pissed off she was going to start lecturing me about how to survive when she hasn't even had her second scan yet!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.