Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's needing to calm down on her IG..

Gary's probably the type to report her to SS once the baby's here if he thinks she's unstable

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She should change that reel to ‘how to dress when you’ve had a big meal’ because bleeping hell where is her bump please? She’s barely got one atm. Get a bleeping grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like I'm watching an episode of eastenders at this point with her and Gary
It is a total tit show. Waiting for Dane to reappear and claim that he is the father 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Anything is possible at this stage🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like I'm watching an episode of eastenders at this point with her and Gary
It is a total tit show. Waiting for Dane to reappear and claim that he is the father 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Anything is possible at this stage🤣
Or Pete wicks…. #driftsoff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a birthing coach al ready and is wearing white ski pants. Just when I thought she couldn’t be any more ridiculous. Eyes rolling out my head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a birthing coach al ready and is wearing white ski pants. Just when I thought she couldn’t be any more ridiculous. Eyes rolling out my head
A birthing coach?! Bloody hell. She’s definitely going to be the worst pregnant person on Instagram ever 🤣

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2055304Who wears heels to a soft play? head.
Why is she wearing horse riding leggings? With them under her feet? And yes, does she think that's what soft play is, wearing heels? You don't want to go into the actual play area in bare feet 🤢🤢
---
She's going to make tit so hard for Gary isn't she! I can see him having to take her to court just to be on the birth certificate and he probably won't let him be at the birth. She's unhinged with how she's acting. She knew full well what she was doing, she wanted a baby and she didn't care what or who did to get one. Now look. Gary is fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree, I think she'll make things really difficult for him and he's going to havevto gow down the legal route to get visitation

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is this all we are gonna hear about until she drops?! What’s with all the single mother posts? She’s not a single mother!

Reactions: 15
It’s quite insulting how these insta Huns want to pretend to be single mums for content.

As you all said Gary we believe will play his part in Baby Anderson’s life.
Never liked her in love island
Don’t like her now
Awful gal

Reactions: 17
She should change that reel to ‘how to dress when you’ve had a big meal’ because bleeping hell where is her bump please? She’s barely got one atm. Get a bleeping grip.
I didnt get a proper bump till i was over 4 months, after 6 months it was obvious i was pregnant, before that i could pass off as having jjst had a big meal. Its pretty obvious she wants everyone 2 knw she is pregnNt and wants publicity/freebies

Reactions: 13
I didnt get a proper bump till i was over 4 months, after 6 months it was obvious i was pregnant, before that i could pass off as having jjst had a big meal. Its pretty obvious she wants everyone 2 knw she is pregnNt and wants publicity/freebies

Me too, I'm 22 weeks pregnant with twins, and my belly still looks like I just had a big meal. Whilst this unhinged woman has been thrust her fanny bone out just to create an illusion of a bump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is she wearing horse riding leggings? With them under her feet? And yes, does she think that's what soft play is, wearing heels? You don't want to go into the actual play area in bare feet 🤢🤢
---
She's going to make tit so hard for Gary isn't she! I can see him having to take her to court just to be on the birth certificate and he probably won't let him be at the birth. She's unhinged with how she's acting. She knew full well what she was doing, she wanted a baby and she didn't care what or who did to get one. Now look. Gary is fucked.
Jodhpurs were in fashion in the early 90's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.