Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had flamingo legs like hers, I would be all about the 80s ski pants and kitten heels

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t get many likes does she? For over a million followers, she only gets a few thousand likes on her grid posts

Reactions: 8
I actually used to like Laura but I definitely don’t now. What an attention seeking, self obsessed woman-child she is! I really feel for this poor baby 😞

Reactions: 28
She doesn’t get many likes does she? For over a million followers, she only gets a few thousand likes on her grid posts
I dont follow her not do i ever like her posts but i do look and nosey when something is mentioned here.

Reactions: 4
I fully cannot cope with the minuscule size of her abdomen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure she is trolling at this point. She’s got a flat belly!! God help us when she’s actually showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I fully cannot cope with the minuscule size of her abdomen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure she is trolling at this point. She’s got a flat belly!! God help us when she’s actually showing.
It’s gonna be “ I thought i was big back then, look at me now can’t see my pants 🤰😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she’ll get back with Dane after all this and he’ll help her raise then baby and she’ll just spend the rest of her days slagging Gary off for not being involved with his child, despite the fact she’s likely gonna make it nearly impossible for him to coparent 🤣🤣🤣 and she’ll also continue to market herself a single mother despite the fact if you’re in a relationship you are, by definition, not a single mother

Reactions: 17
Wonder if she’ll get back with Dane after all this and he’ll help her raise then baby and she’ll just spend the rest of her days slagging Gary off for not being involved with his child, despite the fact she’s likely gonna make it nearly impossible for him to coparent 🤣🤣🤣 and she’ll also continue to market herself a single mother despite the fact if you’re in a relationship you are, by definition, not a single mother
I was actually thinking the same thing, ultimate kick in the teeth to gary 🤔

Reactions: 3
That's a good shout!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.