Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this hair style and what’s with the grandad shirt over a clubbing dress looks like she’s on the walk of shame
She really does have terrible fashion sense. You’d think she would have learnt how to dress and style her hair by now 🙄

Reactions: 24
Flutters or not I think we can all agree she’s full of mad dogs pish

• Haha
Reactions: 30
First time poster. She is a special guest at the Juniors play centre charity event in hamilton. It’s £85 per person!!! Don’t think they’ll get many attendees esoecially with Laura being one of the ‘special guests’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't mind her but she's being a vindictive witch. Gary is going to go through hell with her. She's rotten!

Reactions: 17
Imagine being able to stay in bed til 11 on a Friday morning just because you felt flutters at 19 weeks pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“Dressing for bump” There is no bump!!!! I wish my tummy looked that flat and I’m not pregnant!
I know right. Why don’t these reality star people at least wait until there is a visible bump before they start posting? (Preferably a lot closer to the due date so the pregnancy doesn’t feel like it’s 2 years long for us lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
None of us knows what’s going on in her body but bloody hell you would think she’s 100 months pregnant, absolutely huge and only one of a few women who have ever experienced pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
None of us knows what’s going on in her body but bloody hell you would think she’s 100 months pregnant, absolutely huge and only one of a few women who have ever experienced pregnancy.
she’s gunna struggle when she’s full term isn’t she 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.