Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake, I didnt realise that Women in Charge thing was her brainchild 😄 She is in for such a shock when the baby arrives and she can't just ponce around on line all day long. If I was a single parent I'd feel pretty pissed off she was going to start lecturing me about how to survive when she hasn't even had her second scan yet!
I am a single parent and I will most definitely not be taking parenting advice from her!

Reactions: 20
So she’s at most 19 weeks with her first, and she reckons she can identify that that embryo was elbowing her all night long?! Correct me if I’m wrong but this seems so unrealistic.

And even if it were possible with her track record (forcing out a bump at 12 weeks, openly admitting to cradling and caressing BLOAT), I would struggle to believe she could feel a thing.

In a few weeks it will be a larger bump and she will feel movement , why lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Intrigued to know what on earth she is going to say as an ‘inspirational speaker’ at that event ???
How to trap a man ???
How to get pregnant by a 90s throwback ???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Intrigued to know what on earth she is going to say as an ‘inspirational speaker’ at that event ???
How to trap a man ???
How to get pregnant by a 90s throwback ???
How to slag of your ex online saying he is seedless

• Haha
anyone else gutted she hasn’t lost her tit over Gary’s announcement? I’ve been waiting for it but it’s not coming… 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s at most 19 weeks with her first, and she reckons she can identify that that embryo was elbowing her all night long?! Correct me if I’m wrong but this seems so unrealistic.

And even if it were possible with her track record (forcing out a bump at 12 weeks, openly admitting to cradling and caressing BLOAT), I would struggle to believe she could feel a thing.

I’m pregnant with my first and I didn’t start to feel a thing until around 19-20 weeks and even then it was like butterflies, certainly not anything akin to being elbowed 🙄.

Reactions: 10
27CD5782-CF52-47C9-AC93-44A8B7CC40FE.jpeg

Just seen this so 19 weeks max. Definitely wasn’t being elbowed!!!!

Reactions: 10
She must of been really forcing that bump out I swear on the announcement video gary is behind her cradling her belly infront of an Xmas tree she would of only been a couple weeks at that point surely??
She would’ve been about 5 weeks at Christmas so literally only 3 weeks since conceiving
---

Yep it’ll just be tiny flutters at that point. I’m 26 weeks with my second but I still wouldn’t know what’s an elbow/foot/hand yet

Reactions: 8
FBC35A9B-A5AE-4188-BF8B-BF2C01C039B9.png

She isn’t a natural interviewer… she’s so irritating in this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god her stupid questions are too much!! I assure that you are not being kicked lumps out of Laura (yet!!) and the baby growing makes you tired not the ‘kicking all night’. Jeez this is going to be a long one eh

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe her story today. It’s actually bleeping laughable 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I ended up having my little girl early at 26 weeks, and even at that point my partner hadn’t felt her kick, and I was feeling weird flutters, not a full on kick. I know everyone’s different but christtttt she’s 19 weeks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.