Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flash cards?! I know I’ve had a couple of babies so I’ve got the benefit of hindsight on the reality of giving birth, but what a load of crap 💩 😂 And the amount of stuff she’s been gifted is frankly disgusting. It’s not just the odd baby gro or blanket, it’s the bigger expensive items like fancy bouncers/chairs and bedside cots.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Shes made sure the gifted writing is as small and camouflaged as possible

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Had a Konny carrier in my basket and was about to buy, then saw they’ve gifted this twit so I won’t be supporting them.

Reactions: 21
Wow the amount she’s been gifted already is sickening. Also won’t be buying from any of those brands.

That wave comb thing made me laugh, I was all for hypnobirthing before my first but duck me it took a lot more than squeezing something to stop the pain of labour 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like I know everyone's labour's are different but folk that buy into squeezing a comb have clearly never experienced back/bum labour 🤣

It is sickening how much they're gifted though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like I know everyone's labour's are different but folk that buy into squeezing a comb have clearly never experienced back/bum labour 🤣

It is sickening how much they're gifted though
I always have to bite my lip when I see all these lovely trinkets that first time mums have for labour. Not everyone shits themselves while screaming they were going to die of course so I only speak from my own experiences (OP back labour for that one). Midwives must have to re-insert their eyes from rolling when glam mums arrive with affirmation cards, glitter and wee bits of wood to squeeze. Arrive with a car seat, some wet wipes and a few nappies(for both of you). Done ✔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I presume she's going to be giving these gifted items away as she's such a supporter of her fellow single mummies. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I always have to bite my lip when I see all these lovely trinkets that first time mums have for labour. Not everyone shits themselves while screaming they were going to die of course so I only speak from my own experiences (OP back labour for that one). Midwives must have to re-insert their eyes from rolling when glam mums arrive with affirmation cards, glitter and wee bits of wood to squeeze. Arrive with a car seat, some wet wipes and a few nappies(for both of you). Done ✔
Oh yeah 100% I wish I'd been one of the lucky ones that was able to "breathe" my baby out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She lists the thousands of pounds worth of freebies and then tags Zara to complain she had to pay for the clothes 😆😆😆 I'm going to start doing that with Asda and my weekly shop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How many baby carriers does she need? All that stuff and they grow so quick and aren't in it long. She'll be selling it all on marketplace soon enough.

Reactions: 13
I presume she's going to be giving these gifted items away as she's such a supporter of her fellow single mummies. 🙄
It’s obscene the amount of stuff she has been gifted and I’d respect her more if she did exactly that and regifted it to help out other single mums. Of course, once it’s of no more use to her it will be stuck on Depop for her to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 12
It really is sickening how much tit this bleep has been given.
bleeping shocking, I would be ashamed to admit to taking all this free tit when I could more than afford all I needed & let’s be real, no one needs that amount of tit for a baby.

Reactions: 17
A different colour baby carrier for every day of the week (free), while her short lived single mum charity phase vanishes into the horizon. Ridiculous woman.

Reactions: 12
Sorry…..did she just advertise a gifted dock a tot sleeping pod by saying “so you can leave baby on the sofa, nice and secure”.

😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw the stuff from Zara and it’s so “Sad beige clothes for sad beige children” I giggled. I’m so over neutrals for babies especially pale neutral colours when they’re gonna be pooped in and everything. Also actual colours are just so much cuter!

Reactions: 16
Hopefully HMRC are keeping a note of everything she's accepting and sharing so they can collect from her and the stupid companies sending the stuff.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.