Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her on Insta. When she was marrying Dane, did she not move to Dubai? Or am I missing something?? Gary Lucy!!! I haven’t heard that name since about 1999!!!

Reactions: 3
It’s a given that influencers will get gifted tit but I’m actually godsmacked at how much she’s been gifted! All the big more expensive stuff she’s not had to buy at all! Direct from the brand themselves as well it seems, usually it’s a baby shop like bababoom Loughton or something and I’ll just avoid the shop. Wow. She’s not even that popular!
---
Moaning about the price of Zara baby clothes as well give over hun it’s the first time you’ve put your hand in your pocket for your own child!

Reactions: 20
That’s foul the amount of gifted stuff she has. Why doesn’t she give it away to all her single mums and buy her own stuff?

Reactions: 19
I used to follow her on Insta. When she was marrying Dane, did she not move to Dubai? Or am I missing something?? Gary Lucy!!! I haven’t heard that name since about 1999!!!
You need to look on the celebs go dating thread or even watch the last series
Gary was a sweaty perve it was funny but cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how she has the nerve to say the Zara items are expensive after being gifted a disgusting huge amount. She really doesn’t seem to have a clue, comes across like she’s playing dollies! I have a friend who is due soon and told me that she hopes it doesn’t wake up too much as she really loves her sleep 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t get me wrong I think parents (and I include myself!) are all quite naive pre-birth but the reality hits hard and bloody fast so for Laura this will likely be an emergency section due to a traumatic birth (most are traumatic in some way imo - you are pushing a human out it’s not a holiday!) then she will jump straight on the instahun bandwagon of showing ‘real motherhood’ like she is the first to struggle with feeding or sleep or baby blues or life literally transforming over night. All the beige Zara won’t mean a damn then Laura!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her latest story asking for spa retreat recommendations…..in other words who is going to gift me a spa break?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He was such a sweaty perve…he looks like he would smell of lynx Africa, fags, BO and alcohol combined 🤢🤢🤢 any z lister sperm will do for our Laura though 😂😂😂

You need to look on the celebs go dating thread or even watch the last series
Gary was a sweaty perve it was funny but cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine that wee baby waking up and seeing that coming at her across the nursery.
Screenshot_20230626_190051_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And that was with her favourite filter on (that's never off). Has she a botched nose job?

Reactions: 9
Love how her latest post she is clearly living it up in the Maldives on a gifted holiday yet she claims one of us lucky folks could win an 800 quid holiday to Spain 🤣
Screenshot_20230627-090312~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her latest story asking for spa retreat recommendations…..in other words who is going to gift me a spa break?!
Bless her she’s a single mum to be and she had her car stolen too so she NEEDS a pre baby spa break. She deserves it. She works hard.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.