Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes pregnant! 🙄 why does she always have to mention it when she's taking a swipe at the media 🙄 we get it, we all know your pregnant, we have done since day 1 of conceiving....give it a rest. I cant wait till she gives birth just so we don't have to hear about it anymore.
Wish she would change the record! You would think she was the only woman to ever be pregnant! She has become so un-likeable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I genuinely can't believe how unlikeable she's become. I used to like her, but now she's the mist annoying person on the planet. Everything she does annoys me. She's given me the ick 🤣 she's the abseorst at doing ads, and don't get me started on the stupid dancing while shaking her belly. She's embarrassing AF

Reactions: 18
She has to be the most boring and unlikeable person I’ve had the misfortune to come across. Is she pregnant? 😂

• Haha
What the wizardy duck was that?! View attachment 2228468
🤣🤣 that is someone with nae pals and too much spare time on their hands… clearly empowering women got boring 😂
---
Keep her dignity and mouth shut? She’s done anything but!
Totally! She needs to stop gaslighting and pop on here so she can refresh her memory of all the tit life quotes she posted about narcissism, which were clearly aimed at Gary 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol Gary Lucy’s story pls check it 🤣 I’m walking away from the troubles in my life ( Craig David ) 👌🏼

• Haha
Laura will need to give her daughter that filters name as her middle name, it is never off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.