Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her she’s a single mum to be and she had her car stolen too so she NEEDS a pre baby spa break. She deserves it. She works hard.
You're right a gifted trip to the Maldives, Trip to the USA and all that free baby stuff isn't enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get a mortgage.. and rent a property?

What's up with your current rental Laura? Have Tay Letting asked you to leave due to your fabricated break in?😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can we just back up a bit to the flash cards she’s taking to the hospital. My friend just bought her child flash cards to help him learn the alphabet, I’m assuming she hasn’t bought these to start teaching the baby when it’s born? Has she? 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we just back up a bit to the flash cards she’s taking to the hospital. My friend just bought her child flash cards to help him learn the alphabet, I’m assuming she hasn’t bought these to start teaching the baby when it’s born? Has she? 👀 😂
Hahaha if you’re talking about the ones she was gifted from naked doula they’re like affirmation things that are meant to keep you in a positive mindset during birth 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha if you’re talking about the ones she was gifted from naked doula they’re like affirmation things that are meant to keep you in a positive mindset during birth 🙄😴
I don’t want children so I’ve never given birth, or given much thought to childbirth but just giving it three seconds thought now I’m really not sure flash cards would be the thing to put me into a positive mindset while I pushed a human baby out of my body for hours. To each their own I suppose 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually would love to be a fly on the wall when she rocks up to a maternity hospital in Glasgow doubled over in pain with a flash card for company 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She probably has zero intention of using them but she was vErY KiNdLy GiFtEd them so if she didn’t show them she wouldn’t be gifted anything further from the nightmare doula

Reactions: 11
Getting her bump cast?! There’s literally nothing this chick won’t do for money and sorry to anyone if you’ve done it but honestly who wants a cast of their pregnant belly?! What do you do with it? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting her bump cast?! There’s literally nothing this chick won’t do for money and sorry to anyone if you’ve done it but honestly who wants a cast of their pregnant belly?! What do you do with it? 🤣🤣🤣
And worse sharing the whole process on your insta, surely it’s something that needs to be kept private

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand the fact that brands are gifting her baby stuff that she can afford instead of giving them away to an actual parent in need

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.