Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story Gary posted yesterday with his daughter and son was hilarious. Obviously finger pointing at Laura ! The daughter what a good actress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for this unborn child already, can see Laura being quite malicious and using her to get at Gary. Say what you want about Gary, he seems to be a good dad to his other children. I just don’t see Laura as mature enough to co-parent sensibly.

Reactions: 30
I'm like 3 episodes in to CGD (I'm years behind on everything) and I googled this woman because I have no idea who she is and she's...what? She's pregnant with Gary Lucy's baby? He's so creepy and weird? Like, a proper charisma vacuum, he sweats every time a woman speaks to him. And he has so many children already?

I'm so happy Tattle exists. I couldn't be alone with this shock. And I was going to give up on this series...

Sorry to interrupt the thread, I just needed to let that out. Off to read the threads now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who else would love to be a fly on the wall at the labour with her and Gary!
Ive had 2 children and I can’t imagine having someone I can’t stand watching me give birth, father or not!

Reactions: 15
She is in a world of shock when she has that baby. All she does is swan around in pretty dresses and lingerie pouting at her mirror. Absolutely clueless as to what’s coming her way when she gives birth. I know we’re all clueless to some extent when we have our first child but she seems completely oblivious to how much hard work raising a child is.

Reactions: 21
Jeezo! She's a 40 year old woman not some young wee lassie. She'll have all her family raising it while she swans off living her best insta life.

Reactions: 8
I think because she looks about 56 years old I expect her to be as mature as one 💀💀 not that anyone in their 30s should act as immature as she does but you get my drift

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon this is why she wanted to get pregnant, so she could make stories about all her “gifts” that she unashamedly begged for 🤣
She does know there will be an actual baby too, doesn’t she?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon this is why she wanted to get pregnant, so she could make stories about all her “gifts” that she unashamedly begged for 🤣
She does know there will be an actual baby too, doesn’t she?!
I use these posts as info on brands to avoid. If a business has money and product to flush like this rather than gift to families in need or even reward their loyal customers, then they do not need or want my hard earned cash or custom. Gifting grifters is a total turn off.

Reactions: 32
She is taking flash cards to the hospital with her for labour 🤣 aye right then
The midwives will be dreading having to get lumbered with this roaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.