Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to have a baby shower? She says she’s not ready for one and can she wait till the baby is born. So she could just not have one…… oh wait… she will be wanting the gifts won’t she 🙄

Reactions: 17
Why does she have to have a baby shower? She says she’s not ready for one and can she wait till the baby is born. So she could just not have one…… oh wait… she will be wanting the gifts won’t she 🙄
For someone who's planned this baby way in advance I don't understand how she's "not ready" for a baby shower. Plus she's not that far gone for it to be to late 🙄

Reactions: 16
For someone who's planned this baby way in advance I don't understand how she's "not ready" for a baby shower. Plus she's not that far gone for it to be to late 🙄
She’s got no mates to organise it…surely you’re not meant to arrange your own begging party?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s after one of those “sip and see” party’s that other idiot Amy Hart had.

Reactions: 12
Sip and See? What’s that? Never heard of it lol
Thinks its more American, basically you have all the guests round once the baby here... You can join in "sipping" prosecco while the guests "see" the baby.. Then you leave the baby with Dad and go out. Not in Laura's case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thinks its more American, basically you have all the guests round once the baby here... You can join in "sipping" prosecco while the guests "see" the baby.. Then you leave the baby with Dad and go out. Not in Laura's case 🤣
Like a show of presents but with a baby 🤣

Reactions: 2
She will want to get her face pumped with Botox and filler straight after the birth so she can get professional pics done for her party 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Sip and See? What’s that? Never heard of it lol
In other cultures it’s usually to avoid superstition and to wish baby and mum well once everything is confirmed to be okay. As per though, a lot of people have made it super tacky and braggy. Laura’s would be insufferable.

Reactions: 7
She will want to get her face pumped with Botox and filler straight after the birth so she can get professional pics done for her party 😂😂😂
She needn't bother! She looks so old, all these lines around her eyes. I'd add another 10+ years into her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would think she's the first person on the world to be pregnant.
Ps what "work" does she have to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#ThreadTitle

Laura Anderson #3 Baby shower? Not for me. A sip and see so everything's for free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Shes pregnant! 🙄 why does she always have to mention it when she's taking a swipe at the media 🙄 we get it, we all know your pregnant, we have done since day 1 of conceiving....give it a rest. I cant wait till she gives birth just so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.