Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Gary's at the end of his tether with Laura...

and why should he keep the gender of HIS child a secret, just because her looney attention seeking mother wants to keep her gender on IG a cliffhanger

Reactions: 46
A lot of comments bashing him
I think it’s quite funny
Fuk this show she’s been putting on, she can’t control everything

Reactions: 21
U know things must be bad when they can’t even agree to announce the gender at the same time! I think it’s rotten he’s done it but I would also think it was rotten if she did it before he was ready. They are the mum and dad and that poor kid is stuck in the middle already! Imagine having them as parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tbh i can see them getting back together..

she can't let him go with the narcissistic posts,

there is definitely still mega chemistry between them.
---
Gary's turned the comments of

Reactions: 7
Annoys the living tit out of me when women who are separated with their child’s father refer to themselves as “single mums” even when the father is actively there bringing up their child alongside her. You’re a single woman not a single mum, it shits on all the real single mums who haven’t got the fathers help and really do do everything alone

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Annoys the living tit out of me when women who are separated with their child’s father refer to themselves as “single mums” even when the father is actively there bringing up their child alongside her. You’re a single woman not a single mum, it shits on all the real single mums who haven’t got the fathers help and really do do everything alone
I'm not a single mum but i do fully agree with you...

a single mum to me is a mum who's baby daddy has completely disappeared, has nothing whatsoever to do with the kid , or has passed away...

Gary will have his daughter 50% of the time or more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Laura, if you say you're a "single mother" , that makes Gary a " single dad " also...

ha, I bet you don't like the the thought of Gary getting called a "single dad" to your daughter....well that's how he will feel, you saying you're a "single mother" to his daughter, it works both ways,

the girl is both you and Gary's 50% just try and work along with each other at the end of the day whatever's went on between you two ? Gary is still a good dad and will be to his new daughter too.

Reactions: 27
She really is milking this whole saga to the extreme.Just got back from a free holiday in the Maldives yet making out she’s some kind of spokesperson for single mums.See he’s turned off his comments bet he’s sick to death of her posting about narcissists and her being so badly treated 🙄

Reactions: 19
yes. I tend to use the phrase “solo mums” because single feels More like a relationship.
I’m not with my kids dad but he has them and supports them financially - so we co parent - I’m nothing like a solo mum

Reactions: 12
I’m here for Gary’s reveal lol she can’t be annoyed it’s his child too. But she’s gonna be FUMING.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not a big fan of Laura but it’s bad form from Gary don’t ye think? One person trying to win one over the other , god help co parenting their poor little girl when she’s born

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she’s 33 I can’t cope she could easily pass for 10 years older than that
The irony that Botox and fillers are meant to make people look better and younger, they've aged her a good 10 years, she'd easily pass for 43+.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.