Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly im gonne unfollow the bleep, shes doing my head in
I've unfollowed too, honesty I'm. 38 weeks pregnant and I'd be embarrassed posting that much now, never mind the fact it's all bloat and her sticking her stomach at every opportunity 😂😂. I can't do another couple of months watching her

Reactions: 9
Wonder how many other free holidays she’ll have before the baby is born 🫠

Reactions: 9
It made me laugh the “poor me” text video overlaid on a pic of the Maldives. Yes love we’d all struggle with your life you’re right

Reactions: 15
She has farted!!!! Bump is non-existent in the gym pics!
Haha I just thought the exact same thing!!

And “cue the bump police”?? No one has posted anything on her instagram posts about her cradling her non-existent bump… someone has clearly been trawling their own tattle life thread… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.