Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long was she with gary before gettinf pregnant? Wasnt long ago she left dane (was he caught cheating?) To me it seemed so sudden to move on. Like she just jumped into another relationship after the other failed. Seems like she was just desperate for a child and didnt care who with. Thats the impression i get anyway.

Reactions: 8
How long was she with gary before gettinf pregnant? Wasnt long ago she left dane (was he caught cheating?) To me it seemed so sudden to move on. Like she just jumped into another relationship after the other failed. Seems like she was just desperate for a child and didnt care who with. Thats the impression i get anyway.
It must have only been weeks. She announced the split with Dane beginning of august. Celebs go dating started filming in July and she was saying on that she was shocked to be split up from him as they were trying for a baby and he was her one. Then from announcing the split in august, she was pregnant by November with Gary. Didn’t take her long to get over Dane did it, but she’s sure milking the break up with Gary. She must have bleeping whiplash from the turnaround of men she’s just having sex with to see who gets her pregnant.
She’s a desperately lonely and sad woman, which was apparent even on love Island. She’s always seemed desperate. A part of me feels sorry for her. The other part of me doesn’t. If she’s going to get pregnant before she really knows someone then it’s hardly surprising the way she’s feeling. She’s so desperate that she’d rather risk having a baby and them having a father that is someone unsuitable.

Reactions: 25
I see her belly more than I see my own
I was wondering if she maybe has the central heating broken and is always roasting and needs her abdomen out to cool down. As there is absolutely no need for her barely there bump to be exposed continually.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has really earned that rest after a busy few months of wearing clothes and rubbing her pancreas in crop tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t cope with her “bump pics” 🤣🤣🤣 in the first pic especially her stomach is FLAT. It’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think her back will be in bits after 9 months after sticking her non-existent bump out for the first 6 months?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
3 months. And the baby was planned!

Reactions: 3
Think she knows she struggles to maintain any relationship with a man. Found herself single at 33 (which is not old to be panicking, 40 I could understand) and she panicked as she knew she’d need to start over. She knew 100 per cent what she was doing. That she’d just get pregnant by any man because she knew there’s not much chance of maintaining a new relationship with another guy.

There’s something about her that turns men off. They seem to like her in the beginning and then get bored (if you watched her series of love island they all got bored with her).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.