Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally here for the fallout!!! šŸæ
She will be raging but revenge is a dish best served cold and Gary has patiently waited. After all the slanderous stuff and underlying digs sheā€™s been posting about him including tagging his ex in things you canā€™t really blame him.
No more controlling the rhetoric from her sideā€¦ now letā€™s see whoā€™s really the narcissist!! šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wouldnā€™t normally advocate what Garyā€™s doneā€¦ but I am a petty betty, so am LIVING for him taking back some control after all of Lauraā€™s passive aggressive posts about narcissists.

Popcorn at the ready..

---
Also on a side noteā€¦ currently re-watching Footballers Wives on ITV X

Gary was fiiiiiiinnnee back in the day. Time (and booze) has not been kind to him šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Annoys the living tit out of me when women who are separated with their childā€™s father refer to themselves as ā€œsingle mumsā€ even when the father is actively there bringing up their child alongside her. Youā€™re a single woman not a single mum, it shits on all the real single mums who havenā€™t got the fathers help and really do do everything alone
And the dadā€™s who are present and good fathersā€¦..my husband has my stepdaughter probably more than 50/50 but still pays her mother several hundred pounds a month. We buy all her clothes, pay for all her clubsā€¦but her mum calls herself a single mum.
Anyway, not to derail from crazy Laura haha RAN here for the comments when Gary revealed the gender. šŸæ
Annoyingly a girl fits her narrativeā€¦.itā€™ll be all girl power, just me and my girl, us girls donā€™t need a man. šŸ™„šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The irony that Botox and fillers are meant to make people look better and younger, they've aged her a good 10 years, she'd easily pass for 43+.
I remember when I first saw her on love island and I thought ā€œoh thatā€™s great theyā€™re including an older woman this yearā€ because I legit thought she was 40+ she was only 29 at the time šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry, she fully deserved this. Sheā€™s been slating Gary left, right and centre. Donā€™t blame him for retaliating. Who actually cares what sex someone elseā€™s baby is anyway?

Canā€™t wait to see what Lauraā€™s responses to this is šŸæ

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hadnā€™t quite appreciated just how fitting the thread title is until now šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh Laura. I hope they've agreed to share this news publicly but given her silence I think perhaps not. How tit it is if Gary has done that without a shared agreement and then tried to make it okay with a lame "hope she looks like mummy"...wtf. I appreciate the desire to have a baby but dear lord I feel like she has made a mistake here with Gary. What a mess. Why oh why did she not go the sperm donor route. I feel like Gary is going to be a thorn in her side for the foreseeable future and she could of flown the flag (plus the media attention that came with it...money, exclusive interviews etc) of women making fertility choices on their own terms.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her page is showing user not found for me? Have I been blocked šŸ˜‚. Not sure Iā€™ve ever interacted with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she is FINE, totally FINE!

Not a mention, just showing us her flying cattle class to the Maldives šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldnā€™t normally advocate what Garyā€™s doneā€¦ but I am a petty betty, so am LIVING for him taking back some control after all of Lauraā€™s passive aggressive posts about narcissists.

Popcorn at the ready..

---

Gary was fiiiiiiinnnee back in the day. Time (and booze) has not been kind to him šŸ˜¬
oh I still would šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Popcorn at the ready..

---

I rewatched it recently (on DVD) Gary was fine,but it was ALL about Jason Turner phwoooooar

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.