Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this girl actually Scottish? “Manny” “fambo“ I’ve never in my life heard an English person, let alone a Scottish person, say any of these phrases, and I live in Glasgow!
Same, I'm sure if I said either of them I'd get my heed kicked in, and I'd gladly take it for that patter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to derail the thread, though skimmed Daily Mail earlier and the full article is in showbiz section. Just under half way down when I looked.

View attachment 2113111View attachment 2113112
This article is hilarious. It just highlights the absolute joke that she is. In 8 months she’s got two exes and a baby on the way. What a catch she is 🫠
His new girlfriend looks like a lovely lass and from his stories, she’s not a brat like Laura is.

Reactions: 20
How is she 34??? I would’ve honestly said 45 👵👵👵 she’s aged her skin so much with sun damage..silly girl!

Reactions: 27
Did her friend say on the boat that Laura is who her husband probably wishes was his wife 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Every single photo she is cradling her bump its actually making me heave

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Every single photo she is cradling her bump its actually making me heave
Shes clearly lost the ability to stand correctly.

She just looks stupid, there's no need to hold the practically non existent bump in EVERY photo. It's quite sad actually

Reactions: 11
She’s terrified people might think she’s fat so has to make it clear she’s pregnant. She most likely has an eating disorder and a very warped perception of her body.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.