Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at her airport stories. If it was me I’d have eaten before I went to the airport just incase. Ya know cos of queues !? Delays. Instead of standing there moaning about it. There’s shops inside maybe use them. She’s so insufferable already. Wait til she’s 3rd trimester

Reactions: 19
We’re going to get cradling the bump pictures everywhere she goes now until the baby is here. With my first, I didn’t have a bump until about 27 weeks, she’s eating lots of carbs to make her belly look like that - guarantee it! The baby is still tiny anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Laura, you’re pregnant not disabled!!! Have we got to endure every photo from now until the birth of her hand on bump?!!!

Reactions: 27
Is Laura the only person in the world to be pregnant? Honestly it’s bleeping boring Laura. Your pregnant, and? So are a lot of women. duck off you entitled cow

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cringing at her airport stories. If it was me I’d have eaten before I went to the airport just incase. Ya know cos of queues !? Delays. Instead of standing there moaning about it. There’s shops inside maybe use them. She’s so insufferable already. Wait til she’s 3rd trimester
Didn't she used to be a flight attendant? She should understand how airports work!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've had to unfollow her, that latest story of her turning round then placing hands on her bloat is enough for me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's really pushing out that 5 minutes pregnancy bump.
I'm 19 weeks pregnant with twins and still hardly showing.
She is definitely going to be milking this pregnancy to its maximum

• Heart
Me last night after my potato skin starter, pizza main and 6 cocktails 🥰 love my trapped wind bloat belly xo
94D6B86B-5AB9-4C08-9397-80423A842BA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
My friend always says "is she afraid the baby is going to fall out" when she sees pregnant women holding their bump and it's never been more true than for Laura

• Haha
Looks just like me after my Sunday dinner!
Mine is twice the size of her's after a roast dinner and a glass wine, she is going to be insufferable when she gets bigger
When I was preggers I never accepted a seat on the tube in the morning as I didnt need it but come the journey home I was knackered and sticking that belly out for a seat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
10 days post ovulation 🤣🤣🤣
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣

I think she’s 16-17 weeks. She definitely could have kept it quiet even if Gary had leaked it to the press (did he?). These huns are announcing earlier and earlier though, gives them more time to get the freebies in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's exactly it. She's already started the "I need recommendations" posts that are so obviously beggy

Reactions: 15
She needs recommendations on how to not look 50 at 33. She looks great, I want to look as well as her at 50 but I am poor so realistically she looks like a 43 year old normal person.

Reactions: 12
Can we have a sweepstake on how many times she will edit the announcement post before baby is born, currently tally is 3

1. Baby Lucy

2. Baby Anderson

3. Bubba

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we have a sweepstake on how many times she will edit the announcement post before baby is born, currently tally is 3

1. Baby Lucy

2. Baby Anderson

3. Bubba
Might change it to Baby Girl/Boy when she finds out the sex 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.