Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s hard to label someone a narc after such a short relationship
Considering she is the one who left him because he wouldn't leave his kids to move to Scotland with her - haha - she is a f*cking joke like

Reactions: 18
First of all Megan bleeping Markle connotation does not work in this sentence and ‘I unfortunately will be growing a human’ why is that unfortunate ? Does she hate being pregnant?
Cradling a non-existstant bump is bleeping weird 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering she is the one who left him because he wouldn't leave his kids to move to Scotland with her - haha - she is a f*cking joke like
To be fair to her she claims she’d agreed to move down and only decided to stay in
Scotland when they split up for other unspecified reason…
---
Cradling a non-existstant bump is bleeping weird 🤣
i was in my same jeans until after the 20 week scan with my first…

Reactions: 8
Don’t get how they are all single mother charities ?
She is getting worse by the day
Not even given birth and thinks she’s some activist.

Reactions: 15
Pregnant five minutes and thinks she represents single mums lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's definitely gonne pull the well done to all the mums pulling double duty card out every mothers day, shes got such a hard life hasn't she 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's definitely gonne pull the well done to all the mums pulling double duty card out every mothers day, shes got such a hard life hasn't she 🤮
Let’s not forget the inevitable ‘shoutout to the mums who are both mums and dads!’ On Father’s Day!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t get it! One of the charities she named on her Single mum list was Womens Aid - surely they are for any woman in a violent relationship?

I am not sure many single mums will relate with her. She has money, the father is around and presumably wants to be involved. She is hardly going to be struggling to make ends met with no support! She had choices, she chose to get pregnant in a brand new relationship, she chose to keep the baby once they split.

Reactions: 26
Did Gary just announce the baby was a girl before Laura did?? Or has she already announced it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Gary was probably sick of her running the narrative of him being the villan so took some control I’m here for it with popcorn ready 🍿

Reactions: 48
Was she going to save the reveal to cash in on it💰💰?

I don't get the secrecy?
It keeps engagement up more and more people going back to her profile to see if she’s released it, more engagement = more ads, more freebies, possible magazine deal etc 🥱 so yes typical “influencer” money motivated things as always absolute bullshit she’s “not ready” the right deal hasn’t come her way yet that’s all

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.