Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mums84

VIP Member
What do you want Laura?? Sympathy? 🤯🤯
She is probably going for the UN next, a woman's right to not live her life in a very specific fear that she can't talk about but mostly involves the daily mail. I get social media is a job, if its that terrible she could do other things. But no she won't as never has so little been so rewarded as the life of an intagram personality.

Reactions: 1

Rach88

VIP Member
My husband is friends with max Morley her ex (he won love island series 1 with Jess) he said she was a nightmare and max is doing great for himself now he had a little boy last year
I always wondered if he just thought he could shag and dash her 💀 but he seems to be really happy now

Mums84

VIP Member
A swimming costume and matching sarong for a christening?! A swimming costume for any occasion other than swimming is obscure.

I wonder if her baby haul was gifted or an ad as I didnt see any labels but she tagged the retailer.

blocknroll

He crashed on a road I drive daily and was taken to the Glasgow Royal. It’s a part of the motorway that has accidents a lot. Id put money on him driving too fast and losing control. Not necessarily speeding tho, just unfamiliar with the road.
Going by the state of the car he’s a very lucky guy.
What bit? The expressway?

Lillorra

Baby Mori bobbles horribly. Stick that in yer gifted pipe and smoke it 😂

Also can’t wait to see her lovely cream gifted pram when it’s covered in mushed up melty stick. This girl has no idea.
Mushed up melty stick made me laugh.
I do have a cream pram tho lmao