Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll know for sure how relevant she was at this bus event if she vlogs it or not..surely it would be some YT content?

Reactions: 2
We’ll know for sure how relevant she was at this bus event if she vlogs it or not..surely it would be some YT content?
She seems too lazy to vlog anything of substance.
she mentions getting ready for events in her vlogs, but rarely shows them.
she’s too busy sitting on her bed complaining about having to fast for Ramadan, that too after she decided the first day of Ramadan was something she wasn’t ready for. Why talk about it at all, not like she took it seriously anyway.

she spends more energy trying to un-tattle her tattles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes part two is on there! Lol and it has the same comments on them from before ! 🤣

Ta da ! 😐
Hey everyone I just joined cause honestly something about Lailli’s videos were just starting to irritate me (sorry) and I did a Google search only to come across the GG posts and now this! Phew lol feel a lot less bad about disliking her, what a rollercoaster this has been haha. But I have a question, how do I click the link for this video? It keeps saying private.
sigh can’t believe I ever even gave this girl views on her videos 😩

• Haha
View attachment 575121

Have you guys noticed that sometimes she blurs out random parts on the video? What's that all about?
She was holding her credit card to pay for fuel....

Hey everyone I just joined cause honestly something about Lailli’s videos were just starting to irritate me (sorry) and I did a Google search only to come across the GG posts and now this! Phew lol feel a lot less bad about disliking her, what a rollercoaster this has been haha. But I have a question, how do I click the link for this video? It keeps saying private.
sigh can’t believe I ever even gave this girl views on her videos 😩
I can't find these videos on YT anymore. Not sure if they are still there. They seem to get posted and deleted quite frequently which is odd.

Last edited:
Do we think Lailli edited Alizey’s flowers red so she could post something she’d like us to believe that she received?

imho those flowers looks painted over, over saturated, like someone wanted to hide what they actually were.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think so lailli used Alizey’s flowers. Those were definitely her flowers because the florist company reposted her story.

Do we think Lailli edited Alizey’s flowers red so she could post something she’d like us to believe that she received?

imho those flowers looks painted over, over saturated, like someone wanted to hide what they actually were.
She probably just edited the colouring to make them look more saturated.

So she didn’t inbox the AM that appeared on TikTok 🤔
Also hurry up people- this item below from her collection is limited in stock🙄🤢
ED09BC86-4A72-41F3-AF83-DB21EB9F22FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Towards the end of the vlog, she was showing the g-wagon in China and saying these days people are using fake bags and now the fake g-wagon. I chuckled when she said this. Doesn’t she realise she is talking about herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Towards the end of the vlog, she was showing the g-wagon in China and saying these days people are using fake bags and now the fake g-wagon. I chuckled when she said this. Doesn’t she realise she is talking about herself?
Yes but she probably needed to fill her vlog with more content, so she took inspiration from this thread or is more likely digging at the fact those exposure videos are down again, so she can flex with all the fakes to her heart’s content..her newbie followers won’t know and she is doing the world a favour by educating them on counterfeit goods. 🤨🙄
Maldives noticed Faryal went and bought the same Chanel bag Lailli unboxed in the Maldives..cute.

Ya'll even Lubaba has a contract with FashionNova
LOOOOOOOOOL
all these losers just follow each other

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya'll even Lubaba has a contract with FashionNova
LOOOOOOOOOL
all these losers just follow each other
Question is why would someone who has their own brand, owns a RR, has inheritance sitting on a clinic..want a Fasionnova contract?. Is Lailli trying to be a micro influencer? Fashionnova is entry level influencing collaboration. If you google it, you’ll see they are one of the lowest paying sponsors..and you’ll need a substantial number of followers before they consider you for a reasonable payout. If she really had sense, she’d make her brand grow until she can start paying influencers..

Reactions: 3
Question is why would someone who has their own brand, owns a RR, has inheritance sitting on a clinic..want a Fasionnova contract?. Is Lailli trying to be a micro influencer? Fashionnova is entry level influencing collaboration. If you google it, you’ll see they are one of the lowest paying sponsors..and you’ll need a substantial number of followers before they consider you for a reasonable payout. If she really had sense, she’d make her brand grow until she can start paying influencers..
That's the first thing I thought when Laili started doing sponsored posts for them. Fashionnova is NOT a luxury brand, even I know that. Why would Laili even want to peddle those cheap ugly clothes? Our wealthy heiress wearing cheap outfits? Nah fam.

Reactions: 5
That's the first thing I thought when Laili started doing sponsored posts for them. Fashionnova is NOT a luxury brand, even I know that. Why would Laili even want to peddle those cheap ugly clothes? Our wealthy heiress wearing cheap outfits? Nah fam.
Neither is PLT, but since celebs work with them I bet she is thirsty for a contract....clearly miss non influencer is trying to crawl before she walks...have you noticed she hasn’t passed judgement on wearing certain brands lately?

Reactions: 4
Is it just a coincidence that’s she’s been taking pics with that Chanel bag that fakeyal recently bought?!

Reactions: 2
I can't believe "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" is still in her bio when out of her 24 latest Instagram posts were advertisements for:
  • (11!!!) Fashion Nova
  • (3) Petite the Brand
  • (1) that bag authentication app (the irony...)
  • (1) Biolite
  • (1) Glossy make up
= 17 / 24 posts
70% of her Instagram content are advertisements

And her video descriptions include so many irrelevant affiliate links

Lailli's trying so hard to come across as an unbothered old money Persian heiress who's just doing this for kicks... when it's the only way she can afford luxury fashion and super fakes. Imagine Jaime Xie posting that many #fashionnovapartner posts. Compared to people like WenWen Stokes (who's turned down relevant partnerships like Farfetch) or The Chic Maven (who doesn't even use affiliate links)... I can't believe her followers still believe LieLie's act. Another way she tries to be superior is to rarely respond to or acknowledge comments. Given how Lailli deletes comments exposing her, she definitely reads them. And it's not like she's too busy to like comments.

It'd be funny if people sent Fashion Nova the screenshots of all the times Lailli's insulted the company who's paying for her Hermes bags now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.