Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Another mashup of videos which have no flow and linkage (psychedelic acid tripšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ„“)ā€¦some pre maldives even though she gives you the impression she is actually going away again at the start!.. guessing sheā€™s rating the RR because she has to give back the Ferrari and go back to the RR rental..
anyone got receipts of her bashing Fashionnova?? She was a lazy influencer but trying to step up her game now.. is petite the brand not doing too well? Do other fashion CEOs promote other brands ( which are done to death by micro influencers) instead of growing their own? Fakeyal probably has to do it in case her husband leaves her one day and she loses the wag lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her newest video about wanting to buy and testing a Ferrari is even more difficult to watch than usual. The amount of delusion in that video is insane, considering most of it has been debunked either on many forums. She tries so hard to portray this rich heiress vibes by mentioning how her parents trust her enough and allows her to buy ā€˜anotherā€™ Ferrari. As if the previous one is actually hers. She can only afford to RENT a Rolls Royce and her mother still drives an old Mercedes C class. How in the world does she have the audacity to be acting like that? She also went on to brag about having bought ā€œevery different typeā€ of G Wagons before. Sheā€™s absolutely mental. Alizey was sporting quite an awkward smile when Lalilli was blabbering about her nonsense, and was barely going along with it.

At the end of the video she re-emphasized how she will not do a room or house tour because of whatever bs reason. Isnā€™t she aware that she looks like a damn fool trying to always stay super close to the camera when showing her curated ā€œshow rackā€ and hanger with some of the clothes she wanted to show in a lookbook video. Always so PARANOID and scared anything that is displayed beyond that could expose her. (Like her slip up showing the messy and not at all luxurious state of her room not too long ago). Just admit that rack is the one she got from IKEA since high school (which it actually is and had been proven before) that she still uses till this day to store her bags and call it a day please.

Iā€™m honestly so appalled by her stupidly vapid and shallow behavior.

At least Alizey is showing a lot of growth. Admitting she is indeed of Indian heritage, sharing awareness about social issues happening in the world, and having an actual job.

Meanwhile Lailli ā€œIā€™m not an influencerā€ Mirza stays being a lazy bum mainly only posting sponsored content, clubbing, and being wishy washy about fasting during Ramadhan. What an inspiration for all her young subscribers out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
8:00 - 8:20 wonder what happened for her to be "probably blacklisted" at Hermes, judging by the fact she says she knows they're never going to give her a bag in the store, it seems she was caught as a reseller. There's no other reason for Hermes to have beef with their customers unless they email their SAs their medical history and in depth information for when they want to try for a baby *cough*purseonfleek*cough*, and I doubt Lailli was doing that.

• Haha
8:00 - 8:20 wonder what happened for her to be "probably blacklisted" at Hermes, judging by the fact she says she knows they're never going to give her a bag in the store, it seems she was caught as a reseller. There's no other reason for Hermes to have beef with their customers unless they email their SAs their medical history and in depth information for when they want to try for a baby *cough*purseonfleek*cough*, and I doubt Lailli was doing that.
I just watched purseonfleeks video too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ god she sounds unhinged. I suppose they realised lailli was reselling, and then decided to not sell her any more bags

Reactions: 3
LMAO, Lailli still trying to seem like an heiress just reeks of desperation, she can't save face anymore, her lies are already exposed

At this point, she's just delusional and would rather escape than face her reality, hence why she keeps trying to seem as old money, though I'm pretty sure she knows her lies were exposed

Reactions: 8
Whatā€™s funny is that though the two are twins, Lailli gets all the ā€œluxuryā€

how arenā€™t people questioning that? What did Alizey get while her parents were buying Lailli all the RRs & Ferraris???

Sheā€™s pure entertainment. Sheā€™s a walking talking self published tabloid, where the rumours are the lies sheā€™s made up for herself.

Reactions: 12
Wowā€¦so she knows they wonā€™t offer her one? Sorry but no wealthy heiress would state that. Iā€™m no wealthy heiress and even I wonā€™t say that. I went a couple of weeks ago and I couldnā€™t fault their service at all, they were trying to take my money even a day after purchasing..when they didnā€™t have to give any attention at all! I was looking at her old Hermes Kazakhstan invoice and amusing myself. Irrespective of whether anyone believes she is a reseller or not, itā€™s very apparent that the volume/frequency of her bag hauls have decreased over the years.. other YTubers are still buying..just an observation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
that ā€žferrari testingā€ video gives me flashbacks to primary school when I was sitting in my room, talking to myself and pretending Iā€™m filthy rich driving an imaginary car.

itā€™s so funny cuz she pretends like she knows some tit about cars (as she should, cause she APPARENTLY has/had a lot of them) but you can see cluelessness in her eyes, she has no idea what she's doing

• Haha
She is trying to do a luxury fashion and automotive YT channel like Sophie Shohet but sadly it isnā€™t working for Lailli..Anncy posted a video earlier wearing dark long hair extensions and a tank top/vest- it reminded me of Lailli

Anncy posted a video earlier wearing dark long hair extensions and a tank top/vest- it reminded me of Lailli
I feel like Anncy is obsessed with Lailli... or maybe theyā€™re both obsessed with each other? they seem to act alike, now even dress alike. Anncy is more Lailliā€™s twin than Alizey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is trying to do a luxury fashion and automotive YT channel like Sophie Shohet but sadly it isnā€™t working for Lailli..Anncy posted a video earlier wearing dark long hair extensions and a tank top/vest- it reminded me of Lailli
I saw the thumbnail and thought sheā€™s turning into Laili šŸ˜‚ theyā€™re both trash. Anncy think sheā€™s edgy when in fact she dumb asf. Pushing up her non-existence boobs... desperate much!

I feel like Anncy is obsessed with Lailli... or maybe theyā€™re both obsessed with each other? they seem to act alike, now even dress alike. Anncy is more Lailliā€™s twin than Alizey
No, Anncy is obsessed with Lailli, she probably thinks Lailli is indeed a wealthy heiress and thinks it's cool to have a friend like that

Lailli on the other hand just uses Anncy for clout, notice how she went months without acknowledging Anncy, she was hanging out with rich people from Dubai and the only interactions we would see is liking each other's posts, but without Anncy on the pic, Lailli's views dropped and seeing that she wasn't getting a nice AdSense paycheck, she went to back to Anncy but honestly that's temporary, once she has the views she needs, she will go back to her wealthy friends and not acknowledging Anncy

god in her new video, she's so bad at lying!!! it makes me wanna cry

of course she pulls out the "i dont think this is for me"
yes cus she rented the car and she's scared someone would pull out the receipt if she come up with any other scenarios!!
if she's so rich to a point where she can buy a birkin every week, i'm sure spending some money for a "dancing ballerina" Ferrari is nothing!

everytime she says "i dont think this is for me" or any other type of bs, you guys knowwww we will never see the item ever again.
she needs to come up with something else cus she's becoming way too predictable

Last edited:
Lailli is obsessed with herself and her need to be validated by wealthy individuals. Perhaps that is her issue. It doesnā€™t seem like she is out to help Anncy in any other way except to be more like her superficially ā€¦note Anncy talking about anxiety in her video same way as Lailli does. Itā€™s borderline offensive to people battling mental health illness when a few micro influencers use it for clout. Itā€™s part and parcel of being an influencer..you can give and not take? Itā€™s hard to empathise for people who act like pretentious imbeciles on camera. If Lailli was unselfish, sheā€™d consider the impact of her antics on her mother and sisterā€™s image.

Can you imagine if she went for a Ferrari because she is tired of people talking about her dadā€™s Ferrari which was never his, so she is trying to prove people wrong? Maybe Aleem hooked her up with a nice deal via his local contacts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
i wonder what the argument was about in hermes as to why they're 'easier' to deal with in europe

why doesnt she use her own tips, like she told us she wore her mums kelly bracelet and used her quota to be offered a bag

• Haha
Hermes have to talk to her lawyers to apologise to her.. is she delirious. I would have blacklisted her for abusive behaviour in the store. Do you think she got caught trying to use her motherā€™s quota? šŸ˜ either way she went crawling back to Chanel and hasnā€™t purchased any Hermes through resellers lately either.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hermes have to talk to her lawyers to apologise to her.. is she delirious. I would have blacklisted her for abusive behaviour in the store. Do you think she got caught trying to use her motherā€™s quota? šŸ˜ either way she went crawling back to Chanel and hasnā€™t purchased any Hermes through resellers lately either.
Guess the travel ban has meant she couldnā€™t make it to ā€˜Kazakstanā€™. The first minute of that video just sounded like her trying to disprove the expose video all over again. She kept talking about how it takes her so long to take stuff out of her closet and put it on her rail lol. Itā€™s all just so try hard.

• Haha
Itā€™s all good taking stuff out of the closet to put them on that rail and shelf behind her, but she seems to use the same items over and over againā€¦what about the items sheā€™s hauled years ago? She has shown some timeless pieces but sorry to say her lookbooks are very limited for a fashionista! She doesnā€™t scream ā€œI appreciate and adore luxuryā€ but rather just another influencer who wants to be seen with the latest on trend item.

Reactions: 5
Her latest video was absolutely awful to watch. Iā€™m not sure whether I should feel sorry for her or if I should just laugh. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø It was so cringe just watching her spew out complete lies and fantasies. The whole Ferrari thing and her ā€œcar collectionā€ gave me serious second hand embarrassment. The same with the Hermes comment. Lailli please just give it a rest. Youā€™re not fooling anyone with this nonsense. She has to be the most irritating influencer Iā€™ve come across. Everything from her phoney accent to her fantasy life is just so pathetic. Please make it stop!

Reactions: 10
She's wearing a 18kt gold Patek Phillipe Nautilus with diamond studded bezel. Previously she had a diamond studded Patek Aquanaut. Neither of these watches were worthy of an unboxing or a dedicated vid showing the purchase? For watches that just a single one you could buy a second hand Ferrari for.

Yet a Ferrari on loan (that she has to sit on a cushion to see over the dash), she spends a whole vid focusing on?

Speaking of Ferraris, she was snapped with one that she had a for a day and recycled pics from ever since, is she now claiming that car was hers and it disappeared because she crashed it? Has she ever mentioned that previously? She lives with her phone in her hand and stuck in her face, but documenting that wasn't content worthy??

But yeah, she comes across as full of tit. Like Anna Delvey levels.

"Inter-iiiah" :rolleyes:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.