Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there something wrong with Lailli in the head? She's living in an alternate reality. Your mom drives an older Mercedes sedan but you're acting like your parents could buy you Ferraris and Roll Royces but just don't want to?? They couldn't even buy you a G Wagon. You didn't own every single type of G Wagon. You rented them.

She posted this right after I pointed out that nearly all her photos are Fashion Nova ads LOL. Since you're reading this Lailli, are you gonna explain why a wealthy, luxury car collecting heiress needs to do Fashion Nova ads for a few thousand dollars?Remember your Daniel Wellington posts?

Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 4.29.32 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 is she still milking the Maldives pics during her wishywashy Ramadan? Anyhow, another busy day twinning with Anncy, grooming her into a mini mini me….I don’t believe she is 5ft only because she keeps going on about it like a broken record…usually classy people who have things including height don’t really boast about it.
BD9633E8-501E-4C3F-A0B7-7A50514F334C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
😂 is she still milking the Maldives pics during her wishywashy Ramadan? Anyhow, another busy day twinning with Anncy, grooming her into a mini mini me….I don’t believe she is 5ft only because she keeps going on about it like a broken record…usually classy people who have things including height don’t really boast about it.
View attachment 588966
(
she is lol ive seen her when i was working shes tiny so is alizey and theyre super petite, very skinny not to body shame but i felt so big near them alizeys leg is like the same size as my wrist

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's wearing a 18kt gold Patek Phillipe Nautilus with diamond studded bezel. Previously she had a diamond studded Patek Aquanaut. Neither of these watches were worthy of an unboxing or a dedicated vid showing the purchase? For watches that just a single one you could buy a second hand Ferrari for.

Yet a Ferrari on loan (that she has to sit on a cushion to see over the dash), she spends a whole vid focusing on?

Speaking of Ferraris, she was snapped with one that she had a for a day and recycled pics from ever since, is she now claiming that car was hers and it disappeared because she crashed it? Has she ever mentioned that previously? She lives with her phone in her hand and stuck in her face, but documenting that wasn't content worthy??

But yeah, she comes across as full of tit. Like Anna Delvey levels.

"Inter-iiiah" :rolleyes:
I actually did have a laugh when she made a video about possibly buying a Ferrari.... SO it's ok for her to post about buying a car at that value, but she can't show us her more expensive jewelry items, closet etc because it's 'BRAGGING'??? I mean seriously? She contradicts herself a lot. Not to mention, people watch her because they love to see someone flash what they have and talk about the items. That's the point of a luxury channel right? Come on Lailli, if it's tacky to brag and there is 'just no need for people to see all your stuff' then why are you boasting about a car at that value? It doesn't add up. She hasn't posted luxury unboxings in a while, yet in her photos she is repping new things all the time....

Reactions: 11
Ya'll she mentions her Ferrari is a manual drive in the video
hun, Ferrari stopped manuals since 2015 - which Ferrari store would give you an old car to test drive????
and she mentions that she got the car from the Ferrari showroom, then show us a vlog of you inside the showroom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ya'll she mentions her Ferrari is a manual drive in the video
hun, Ferrari stopped manuals since 2015 - which Ferrari store would give you an old car to test drive????
and she mentions that she got the car from the Ferrari showroom, then show us a vlog of you inside the showroom
maybe she’s trying to be the next Supercar Blondie but Laili is too lazy to even look up the spec to even get the basic detail correct. All she prob know is ‘omg this is so fast’.

Reactions: 3
lmao girl...

the gap between the sole and shoe? not even my aliexpress heels or thrifted high end shoes are that sloppily done.
I think I misunderstood this video completely... at one point didn’t she say she bought the sandals for her friend as a present but then went on to talk about them like they were for herself?!?

I actually did have a laugh when she made a video about possibly buying a Ferrari.... SO it's ok for her to post about buying a car at that value, but she can't show us her more expensive jewelry items, closet etc because it's 'BRAGGING'??? I mean seriously? She contradicts herself a lot. Not to mention, people watch her because they love to see someone flash what they have and talk about the items. That's the point of a luxury channel right? Come on Lailli, if it's tacky to brag and there is 'just no need for people to see all your stuff' then why are you boasting about a car at that value? It doesn't add up. She hasn't posted luxury unboxings in a while, yet in her photos she is repping new things all the time....
This is it, if these watches were real, just document going to the dealer and purchasing them. I would, if just because it was a once in a lifetime thing. Or a once a week thing for Laille as she'd have you believe, for watches that sell in the £50k - £100k+ range, and regardless of having the money, have wait times of years to get. Even if she's buying second hand, and no shame there because you're still looking at £50k+, I'd document the hell out of it because no one can argue with seeing you actually buy the damn thing!

Those watches have to be fakes. She's overplayed her hand trying to make on she has the financial wherewithal to casually blow money like that on (rare and hard to come by) watches. What next, a Richard Mille?

Like the Ferrari. I agree, just film yourself in the showroom and being buttered-up by the sales person and driving off in it. No argument then and it stuffs it to Tattle.

Jeez, her life offline off YouTube and Insta must be such a disappointment to her. If one of her friends wants to make actual some money just write a tell-all and sell it on Amazon Kindle/books. Could be 20 pages and sell it for a tenner and you'll still make £££££ I'd reckon off Tattlers, GG and her subscriber base.

Just spreading seeds as Bill Hicks said, throwing it out there... :)

Reactions: 10
does anyone find it bizzare how theyre supposedly twins but only lailli flaunts this life lol

Reactions: 7
does anyone find it bizzare how theyre supposedly twins but only lailli flaunts this life lol
That is why is beyond all of us how her followers still believe this life is real, even if Alizey isn't a show off like Lailli, you would still be able to tell she has the funds, but her actions say otherwise, Alizey is quite frugal and relies heavily on affiliate links and sponsorships, just like Lailli but she actually owns to it
And the three of them share bags and clothes, nothing wrong with it but definitely doesn't scream "old money wealthy family"

This is my problem with Lailli, none of us would care about her contradictory lifestyle but it is the fact that she says she is wealthy with her whole heart that makes us care, I wouldn't care about the state of her house but she acts like she's the heiress to a royal family, so naturally I give a tit about the crappy conditions of her basic villa

Reactions: 10
So it's almost time for a new thread, everyone suggest titles for the new thread, the most upvoted wins

The chronicles of a deranged btech influencer and her not so glamorous lifestyle- Lailli Mirza

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lailli Mirza#3 not an influencer but try hard wannabe influencer.

Lailli Mirza#3 wannabe influencer and posts boring YT videos…sometimes

Lailli Mirza#3 impulsive luxury shopper but not a fashionista!

feel free to amend….

7F9C7BFA-4293-4B89-A91A-3FE8C096D926.jpeg
Good girl.. she finally posted previously hauled Chanel bags….including the Pearl one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lailli Mirza#3 not an influencer but try hard wannabe influencer.

Lailli Mirza#3 wannabe influencer and posts boring YT videos…sometimes

feel free to amend….

View attachment 590907Good girl.. she finally posted previously hauled Chanel bags….including the Pearl one!
I really like this pic of her tbh. As for the stuff in the background... I’m not convinced as she’s clearly on a mission to disprove things said about her. It’s very well set up!

Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion:

Laili Mirza Wealthy Iranian Empress Peddling Cheap Fashionnova and Lying about Ferraris

Plus: Did anyone notice the post caption on her bed " if your bed isn’t your favourite place, get a new bed " after people bashed her for always filming on her cheap bed? LMFAOOO.

• Haha
She is clearly reading this thread. I wish she would come here as herself and comment on whatever have been said about her. I would love to see her try to save her image.

If Lailli is reading this, here is a suggestion to help her avoid getting negative feedback going forward because what’s done is done..give your audience/ followers proof you are what people think you are portraying to be, and no one will ask so many questions…simple. You don’t have to literally flash an invoice to prove something is yours…people would rather appreciate the purchasing journey /process at the showroom or boutique as opposed to watching her sit in a car and eat food with other YTubers.. she should also stop commenting negatively about other people and videos (even generically) in her videos to avoid attracting so much negative energy herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.