Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does faryal makhdhoom actually look like that? Or are all her pictures photoshopped? Looking at her Instagram pictures, her head seems so big and body tiny and long. I don’t know but it just seems odd, does not look natural.

Reactions: 3
Does faryal makhdhoom actually look like that? Or are all her pictures photoshopped? Looking at her Instagram pictures, her head seems so big and body tiny and long. I don’t know but it just seems odd, does not look natural.
That’s because she isn’t natural...much. Compare her before and after..and any interviews she’s done, also looks weird..but then Lailli has been called a bobble head too.

Reactions: 1
faryal looks like that in person ive seen her a few times irl, she has had cheek filler and lip filler so its given her like the alien space raider head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anncy deleted the tweet, but before deleting it she said that it wasn't someone she filmed videos with, her fans are reaching.
Funny she doesn’t realise she’s being taken advantage of right now by Laili to increase her views and following.

Reactions: 9
Funny she doesn’t realise she’s being taken advantage of right now by Laili to increase her views and following.
Interesting to see a lot of speculation that Anncy no longer has or mingles with normal , decent friends except for with messy people...Lailli BFF??? I can’t remember what was said about her other friend Lubaba
Anyway..Lailli been shopping again:

Last edited:
@Love.lux.hate.BS Did you attach an image? I cnt seem to view it.(about Lailli shopping again)
P.s I also don’t know how to reply to a msg. Can someone help please?
It was a TikTok video link...if you have it just search for Lailli..to reply to a msg in this thread just hit the “quote” option.

Last edited:
lol not lailli buying all diff colour manolos and not even being invited to the manolo event but faryal did hahah

Reactions: 3
Yeah if Lailli is invited she won’t miss it for the world.. also Faryal and Alizey are more relevant than Lailli so I expect them to be invited. I bet Lailli was a +1 or Alizey sorted her out.
81965EFF-D70E-4486-89CD-9D90941391C2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Guys, Anncy has her own tattle thread, so we can discuss her there
Anyways, now that the exposé videos are up, let's try to boost the views so more of her followers that have more than two braincells can see who she really is

Reactions: 5
Why does Lailli post sloppy seconds of flowers Alizey receives?

Alizey posted the card & flowers.
Lailli posts day old flowers without a personalized card.

Quite certain she was Alizey’s +1 to the Manolo event. Seems to be the trend with most appearances.

Part of me feels extremely sorry for her. She is trying to chase that PR driven influencer lifestyle. There’s so much she could do with her content that isn’t the same as others, but enough to stand out. Looks like she needs a consultant and the fire under her ass to work at it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah if Lailli is invited she won’t miss it for the world.. also Faryal and Alizey are more relevant than Lailli so I expect them to be invited. I bet Lailli was a +1 or Alizey sorted her out.
View attachment 576827
Ngl, she’s been looking much prettier since she embraced a more natural to her skin tone and make up. She has more a glow, or maybe it’s just the highlighter or the editing. Either way, it’s a look that works with her.
The only strange thing about it as that she generally looks more like a person who is over 35 than her age. Which makes me think she may be more relatable to those 35+ with her makeup/procedure content, but awe-worthy to younger viewers who watch her wanting all that luxury when they’re a little older.

〰

I first heard of the twins when the Kattan sisters were gaining immense popularity on Twitter years ago, before Instagram. I think the twins would attend some similar events and they were mentioned by Mona when she used to have a blog.

Fast forward a number of years and I see a YouTube video suggestion. I recognized the channel name, pintsized but I was so sure that wasn’t her name that I recalled from years before or a look for that matter. She looked completely different. I feel Alizey just “grew up” and “got older” as we all do when we leave our teens, but Lailli transformed.

Anyhow I watched her content for her procedures, make up and hair. I don’t know much or care much about luxury, so I’m one of those people who wouldn’t know a fake from an original if I’m being honest. It’s something I’ve learnt lots about since discovering this thread.

It’s a shame that she has a fake persona tricking people into thinking she’s a heiress. It’s not something I paid much attention to or cared for tbh, but I’m sure there are people who would be swayed by such fakery.

I watched her content purely for the hair, beauty, procedure content. I literally didn’t give second thought to her age, I legit thought she was no younger than 34-36.

seems like she’s lately trying to prove a point now that she’s been exposed and focussing more on her luxury, or fake luxury.

she would have had better success going the business savvy, lifestyle influencer way than the road she’s going down.

Will be watching to see how this unfolds 🍿

Reactions: 6
Cute when Starbucks do it! Not when I’m spending $$$$$! The audacity ! No wonder why the other person who snapped it only posted half her name!
They didn’t even spell her name right, she was defo a plus one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.