Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, a little off topic. I just saw on the news the crown Prince of dubai, Instagram name is hazza, he just became a dad to twins. As per Wikipedia he got married in 2019. On his Instagram account, he has many pictures with a boy, @5-6 years of age. My question is, is that his son? Does he have more than 1 wife? More kids?. Any Dubai peeps here who can answer my doubts. Thanks

Reactions: 1
Hey guys, a little off topic. I just saw on the news the crown Prince of dubai, Instagram name is hazza, he just became a dad to twins. As per Wikipedia he got married in 2019. On his Instagram account, he has many pictures with a boy, @5-6 years of age. My question is, is that his son? Does he have more than 1 wife? More kids?. Any Dubai peeps here who can answer my doubts. Thanks
No, that's not his son. The boy's name is Maj, which is short for Mohammed bin Ahmed Jaber Al Harbi. Maj's father - Ahmed Jaber Al Harbi - is a close friend of Fazza. He only has one wife - Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum and they just had twins.

Reactions: 2
I just find it so odd how she’s 25 years old, and still needs her “parents trust” to test drive/buy a car? You’re literally a full adult and supposed to be independent and have your own money, yet she probably makes no funds substantial enough of her own to supply such a lifestyle. Looks like she’ll either be living off her parents her whole life or will move onto some rich guy. Also her fake accent is getting so annoying and her jawline looks so messed up in her recent video.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just find it so odd how she’s 25 years old, and still needs her “parents trust” to test drive/buy a car? You’re literally a full adult and supposed to be independent and have your own money, yet she probably makes no funds substantial enough of her own to supply such a lifestyle. Looks like she’ll either be living off her parents her whole life or will move onto some rich guy. Also her fake accent is getting so annoying and her jawline looks so messed up in her recent video.
It just occurred to me that a lot of rental places have a 25+ policy... perhaps that explains why she can now choose a sportier car?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rich guys will see right through her, she is more pretentious, probably acts like she is privileged and/or a spoilt brat. It’s easy to fake a lifestyle on camera but in real life, around wealthy people?? The kind of rich guy she needs is a sugar daddy..

Rich guys will see right through her, she is more pretentious, probably acts like she is privileged and/or a spoilt brat. It’s easy to fake a lifestyle on camera but in real life, around wealthy people?? The kind of rich guy she needs is a sugar daddy..
You’re right, she’s too OTT to be with somebody who’s old money rich though she’d fit in well with somebody nouveau riche. I don’t think she would suit the sugar daddy lifestyle as she’s quite small and petite, it would look like she is the daughter as opposed to the arm candy. That can’t be a good look, surely?! Who knows?!

Reactions: 4
Have you read through the threads and posts? She's using that as an excuse to look like a rich heiress with old money parents. Her parents don't have the money to buy her these cars either. They're all rentals.

Lailli intentionally acts like she's entirety dependent on her parents and can't do anything on her own (bragging about not being able to cook, do laundry, other basic stuff) because she thinks it makes her look like a spoiled Persian princess. I bet she's mostly independent now and is living off what she earns from influencing but still can't admit that she needs to work for a living hence the facade and "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lailli Lie-Lie Mirza, faux-heiress, personal shopper, hates photos, only creates content if it’s sponsored #FakeRichFTW sorry Fake Rich #FTGram

Why does her videos never have a flow and how hard is it to end a video properly?!. She has been making videos for more than 5 years now, you think she would know how to edit videos by now. It just pisses me off!! The latest vlog seemed like it was done by a 5 year old.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched her latest video? I wonder what the medical procedure Mona doesn't want her talking about is? I feel like it may be something to do with freezing her eggs for some reason but I could be totally wrong

Has anyone watched her latest video? I wonder what the medical procedure Mona doesn't want her talking about is? I feel like it may be something to do with freezing her eggs for some reason but I could be totally wrong
Maybe reducing the size of her big head?

sorry I couldn’t help it đŸ€­

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Freezing her eggs would be too sensible, I bet it’s something like another nose job, as she is on her second already, Mona could have advised her against it, but then again it could be anything..Lailli probably too narcissistic to think she can’t get herself an alpha male and have his offspring 😁
Noticed she referenced the flowers that was hugely debated in this thread
why didn’t she just post it earlier to avoid reading all the speculations about it!!! Her mishmash video is quite literally out of date/retrospective. Do her followers really get a kick out of seeing things that aren’t new news to them???đŸ„±

Where is the reference to the yacht party on the vid? Is she trying her hand at being a YT fragrance reviewer now- with the most common fragrances in the influencer world? Note: a lot of her friends are at least 10 years older than her
is she trying to fit into a crowd? What happened to friends her age? Why is she being ageist against TikTok. Last time I checked people older than her are posting!

Last edited:
Freezing her eggs would be too sensible, I bet it’s something like another nose job, as she is on her second already, Mona could have advised her against it, but then again it could be anything..Lailli probably too narcissistic to think she can’t get herself an alpha male and have his offspring 😁
Noticed she referenced the flowers that was hugely debated in this thread
why didn’t she just post it earlier to avoid reading all the speculations about it!!! Her mishmash video is quite literally out of date/retrospective. Do her followers really get a kick out of seeing things that aren’t new news to them???đŸ„±

Where is the reference to the yacht party on the vid? Is she trying her hand at being a YT fragrance reviewer now- with the most common fragrances in the influencer world? Note: a lot of her friends are at least 10 years older than her
is she trying to fit into a crowd? What happened to friends her age? Why is she being ageist against TikTok. Last time I checked people older than her are posting!
It was near the end. The "yacht party" was a yacht her friend Natasha AKA the founder of Glossier copycat Glossy Makeup rented for a launch of fake eyelashes.

Lailli is probably a personal shopper. I don't think that, in a place like Dubai, that she's purchased enough things from Dior and Chanel to warrant being sent gifts and flowers. If she bought more stuff for herself, she would've showed it on her channel. She's "hauled" stuff that wasn't even hers and was never seen again. There's likely more stuff for clients she hasn't shown. Many personal shoppers and re-sellers are VICs at these places, that's how they get access to the unicorn bags

Also in the video she hauled some Jonathan Adler homeware. People are still buying Jonathan Adler?! Years late to the trend Lailli. She zoomed in sooo close.All her shots are so close.There's no way the close shots aren't intentional. She's meticulous about not revealing their normal villa. The canopy bed is the nicest furniture she has because it's the only thing she shows in videos and videos. Definitely an upgrade from this

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 10.56.17 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 10.48.26 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 10.49.59 AM.png

Lailli tries so hard to seem unbothered but this thread drives her crazy and she's constantly responding to us

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 10.50.43 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 11.00.31 AM.png

"not an influencer"'s only highlights are Fashion Nova ads and affiliate links

Zero self awareness.

Attachments

• Haha
Those Assouline books she featured from Alizey’s flat a very long time ago! Looks like that flat must be empty if she had to drag them to her mom’s place in Dubai! Hoping for Alizey that she put tenants in there now and not that they were one of them.

urghhh her fake accent really irks me like it's so obvious that she puts it on!!!

urghhh her fake accent really irks me like it's so obvious that she puts it on!!!
Ngl Laili kinda gives me chav vibes, esp with that fake accent. You just know once upon a time ago she didn’t speak like that. IMO.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.