Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be tragic if Lailli hopes for a romantic reconciliation with him after their public toxic spat just because it worked for her buddy Faryal and her man.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay so I have friends in India who are neighbors of Fouad (her cousin). They mentioned that Laili's mom is from Pakistan. Also told that Laili has made a false life online which the relatives very well know.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do u guys think her and lord aleem are lowkey hitting?
It seems extremely likely. The way she talks and behaves now and how she is suddenly obsessed with cars is really similar to how she used to behave when they were dating. Also she talks and laughs the same way he does. They’re both incredibly stupid if they’re dating again after how publicly they shamed each other and how Aleem called her a “cheap hoe”, “cheap mistake”, and said he “dodged a bullet from a crazy b” on Twitter after their breakup. Pretty sure they patched up after he went to Dubai since she follows him on Twitter too. He probably doesn’t want people to know they’re together again since he doesn’t follow back lol.

lmao girl...

the gap between the sole and shoe? not even my aliexpress heels or thrifted high end shoes are that sloppily done.
Amina Muaddi shoes are really bad quality! I purchased few pairs off mytheresa and I returned all of them such a mess! Some people called her out but she still didnt do anything about the quality which proofs she doesnt care because A list celebrities wear them. You can find better quality shoes on asos for 20 euro.. on the other hand Lailli completely lost touch of reality.

Amina Muaddi shoes are really bad quality! I purchased few pairs off mytheresa and I returned all of them such a mess! Some people called her out but she still didnt do anything about the quality which proofs she doesnt care because A list celebrities wear them. You can find better quality shoes on asos for 20 euro.. on the other hand Lailli completely lost touch of reality.
Touch wood mine are not bad at all so I consider myself lucky but each to their own, if Lailli is one of those people who will flex with them off camera, she probably won’t care as much as long as it means having the item..to show off to her wealthy friends.I noticed she doesn’t buy the begums as much now, maybe because she isn’t entitled to the unicorn items as much as before (personal shopper status declining)?
It would be good if she would say where she got them though for her viewers, as most are attainable online, not sure why she doesn’t mention it🤔

It seems extremely likely. The way she talks and behaves now and how she is suddenly obsessed with cars is really similar to how she used to behave when they were dating. Also she talks and laughs the same way he does. They’re both incredibly stupid if they’re dating again after how publicly they shamed each other and how Aleem called her a “cheap hoe”, “cheap mistake”, and said he “dodged a bullet from a crazy b” on Twitter after their breakup. Pretty sure they patched up after he went to Dubai since she follows him on Twitter too. He probably doesn’t want people to know they’re together again since he doesn’t follow back lol.
Thing is I don’t think his mum would agree to them being together, especially since his family are not the modern type, and the arranged marriage type so I reacon she’ll always be the side.

Guys, someone please do the new thread, we're past the 1000 mark and I'm not able to create the thread myself

Hey can anyone understand what Alizey's tattoo says? Looks like Emaan..or something else??
:oops:
1.jpeg

Would be awkward if Lailli was still with Eman though 🥴 ..never noticed on her before (doesn’t show midriff as much as Lailli), wonder if it’s perm or temp (for the shoot)

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember this?? 🤦🏽‍♀️
984D242A-ECC2-492E-8B96-B1A4D13C7CF4.jpeg

Everyone please start posting on the new thread….,#3

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.