Lailli Mirza #2 25% Iranian, 75% Indian, 100% Pathological Liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0CA9C756-CD74-48D8-AFC8-A1E8F7A66205.jpeg
F1BE323E-D485-4FFF-80DA-1BCC9658B8EE.jpeg
85B4AF05-1832-4BC7-9438-6BAD51DE0C66.jpeg
5EDBEC4D-7722-499F-B9C1-762D72DC8CBA.jpeg
Lialli’s closet doesn’t look anything like the modern luxury styles in Dubai
0AE3B156-9E9A-4CF2-BEC1-5728B646B4A6.jpeg
Alizey and lialli stage most of their photos in biolite because it’s recently been renovated and looks much more luxurious then their rented mid sized villa. It’s a decent home but with older styled tiles wood panels.
47090BB2-2862-41B9-BBF8-714FB800FF27.jpeg
CCC40F23-8B05-4B69-9D10-07ACD3973ADE.jpeg
Their villa is in a shared compound with community pool and grounds. Nothing like the grounds and gardens a “heiress” would live in 🤔
C434188B-98FB-47FF-8AF6-A025BD382E03.jpeg
CA1A118D-966E-4F43-A220-1577697B3744.jpeg
The other side of her bedroom lailli doesn’t want her viewers to see and accidentally forgot to edit out of one of her thousands of dollars luxury hauls 🤔 curious
8EC4140A-ABEE-454B-8A3C-8266CF427307.jpeg
440BAC8F-3561-4FCE-8ABF-6E79DA4241A0.jpeg
81E70523-34E9-4D15-BE1C-F5C66C9EAD6E.jpeg
A19A2338-0CCC-4C80-9021-DE22BDD5FA9B.jpeg
CA2069EA-6F18-4DF7-9EC5-DF410C47CEA3.jpeg
You can see the open bathroom door and it doesn’t seem to be an expensive modern villa but an older modest home. Below are examples of luxury villas in Dubai and her house just isn’t it. Making her $$$ hauls and RR cars come into question 🤔
4EC86A67-DB1D-4107-8A20-AFA2DB5B4E2F.jpeg
58283985-B3FA-48FE-84B1-92B3F35F1DF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Since everyone buying Hermes bags say they’re an investment I thought someone would store them in a better condition and not a small IKEA shelf.

I used to watch Jamie Chua, don’t know if there’s any controversy around her but it’s public knowledge she married rich and doesn’t come from a vast amount of wealth.
She has a large collection of Hermes bags and the way she looks after them is way different to Laili. Ie: actually storing them in her closet inside glass cabinets.
I don’t follow many luxury YouTubers but Jamie was one of the first ones I’ve actually watched 🤭 then came across Laili and none of what Laili said made sense.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Please may someone be able to do a TLDR?

Also, the old pics of her in the previous thread, I’m shocked at the skin bleaching lmao.

She also seems to have a very rich (not money wise but quality wise) family history in India. It’s such a shame that she clings onto being 1/4 Persian. She should be proud of her Indian roots and even more proud of her family’s history. She’s never mentioned she’s Parsi (I think they’re like Persian Indians) before. Just Persian. So she will probably slowly move onto claiming that she’s Parsi. + Alizey didn’t mention being Parsi either when she was asked.

The way she’s trying to prove herself is actually funny, she’s going through a quarter life crisis LOL.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s South Asian and not Middle Eastern. All her relatives are either Indian or Pakistani. If Mona’s father was actually an Iranian why can’t she speak Persian? I know half Iranian people that speak full Persian. It’s only Lailli who tries so hard to speak Persian but fails

Reactions: 5
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG

I love how we are now on part 2 of the thread and I'm putting together part 2 of a video. It got over 8k views now, not bad for 4 days

Please may someone be able to do a TLDR?
This was my TLDR from the video (which is applicable to this thread): Lailli Mirza (and her sister Alizey Mirza) are personal shoppers and Lailli rents luxury cars than pulls off this "I'm a rich billionaire" scheme and pretends to do 20 k luxury hauls for herself (but we never even see the items again because it’s for clients as part of her job and not actually for herself). A lot of her followers are misled to believe this false narrative about her and the worst part is that she shames people for quote on quote "being poor" (for example she’s shamed and made fun of people for using the train, flying coach, wearing Michael Kors, among many other things) when she (herself) is nowhere near as rich as she pretends to be.

View attachment 508926View attachment 508957View attachment 508961View attachment 508962 Lialli’s closet doesn’t look anything like the modern luxury styles in Dubai View attachment 508928 Alizey and lialli stage most of their photos in biolite because it’s recently been renovated and looks much more luxurious then their rented mid sized villa. It’s a decent home but with older styled tiles wood panels.View attachment 508939 View attachment 508967Their villa is in a shared compound with community pool and grounds. Nothing like the grounds and gardens a “heiress” would live in 🤔View attachment 508940View attachment 508942 The other side of her bedroom lailli doesn’t want her viewers to see and accidentally forgot to edit out of one of her thousands of dollars luxury hauls 🤔 curious
View attachment 508946View attachment 508947View attachment 508948View attachment 508949View attachment 508950 You can see the open bathroom door and it doesn’t seem to be an expensive modern villa but an older modest home. Below are examples of luxury villas in Dubai and her house just isn’t it. Making her $$$ hauls and RR cars come into question 🤔View attachment 508953View attachment 508954
Even my parent's home is way nicer than Lailli's + my dad was absolutely against Ikea furniture (finds it poor quality/tacky) and only bought furniture made from the finest real wood and the appliances (even curtains) were all well known/high end brands and I'm not even that rich or anything LOL
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7436.JPG

[Left is master bed bathroom and right is living room]

I also know this really wealthy girl who's mom is an exec at a well known tech company and owns a huge house in SF (worth over $12-$15 million) and her mom is a true hustler even has a Maserarti and Bugatti. Her daughter posted ZERO photos of her car on social media because unlike people like Lailli real rich people never show off because they have no reason to prove anything to anyone. They also hate designer logos and find it tacky. I went shopping with this girl who's rich (SF/NYC) and she has her own boat (a proper one with rooms inside) and whenever she'd pick up an item and see it has even a tiny logo on it, she'd put it down.
I noticed logos and mega flex are for people like Lailli and Maria Dragnova (who also live in a crappy place)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s funny how we were talking about her skin colour and now she’s talking about her getting spray tan because it’s easier 😂 never heard of anyone opting to look like an oompa loompa rather than have a natural sun tan.
I love how she’s friends with Anncy, because that’s the exact type of girl I can imagine someone like Laili would call a freshy and bully in secondary, if she were to live in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.35.57 AM.png

Is this the same house as the one she did the closet tour of for that magazine when she was younger?
Also realize she doesn't even have hardwood flooring SMH

It’s funny how we were talking about her skin colour and now she’s talking about her getting spray tan because it’s easier 😂 never heard of anyone opting to look like an oompa loompa rather than have a natural sun tan.
I love how she’s friends with Anncy, because that’s the exact type of girl I can imagine someone like Laili would call a freshy and bully in secondary, if she were to live in the UK.
She still bullies her now I pointed out how Lailli always makes Anncy feel inferior and a lot of Anncy's fans agreed that they always sensed that vibe from her

I think the real reason why Lailli refuses to do a closet tour is because she doesn't even HAVE a closet, she ONLY has those shelves and clothes rack inside her room LMAO

Since everyone buying Hermes bags say they’re an investment I thought someone would store them in a better condition and not a small IKEA shelf.

I used to watch Jamie Chua, don’t know if there’s any controversy around her but it’s public knowledge she married rich and doesn’t come from a vast amount of wealth.
She has a large collection of Hermes bags and the way she looks after them is way different to Laili. Ie: actually storing them in her closet inside glass cabinets.
I don’t follow many luxury YouTubers but Jamie was one of the first ones I’ve actually watched 🤭 then came across Laili and none of what Laili said made sense.
She's a former flight attendant who lucked out bagged a billionaire, took a huge divorce settlement LOL. Mona got nothing from hers.
But JC looks amazing for someone her age I literally thought she was a young girl around 26 years old.

She's a former flight attendant who lucked out bagged a billionaire, took a huge divorce settlement LOL. Mona got nothing from hers.
But JC looks amazing for someone her age I literally thought she was a young girl around 26 years old.

Lailli's closet (aka the ikea shelves in her room) is nothing compared to this:

This is what Lailli stans expect her closet tour to look like:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sure when she was living in London she used to do sunbed sessions at some point too

Did anyone else notice the amount of "new members" pouring into the first thread ever since the video went up? 👀

I’m sure when she was living in London she used to do sunbed sessions at some point too
That tit is proven to cause skin cancer meanwhile this witch is an anti-vaxxer! Makes no sense just like every other aspect of her life

I also love the hypocrisy of her encouraging Anncy to not get microblading but was recently promoting it. Do I sense jealousy and control?

LMAO speaking of, someone thinks I'm low key Anncy

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.07.07 AM.png

[Link is to my YT video]
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.07.37 AM.png

Also the thread remained inactive for a while than suddenly
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.09.02 AM.png

You think this is LieLie or a MALM affiliate? I am I wouldn't be surprised if it was the later since they explicitly go out to claim LieLie doesn't shop for clients while missing the whole point of the video/discussion

I'm surprised her LinkedIn is still up: https://ae.linkedin.com/in/lailli-mirza-148aaa37
[Don't forget to go on private mode]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow about Maria Draganova- that girl is still doing non stop hauls every week...
It’s pretty safe to say Lailli has no walk in closet - as many have said she wouldn’t be shy about showing that, even if it’s half full, the fact that you have one shows you are somewhat comfortable- not necessarily mega rich. Lailli is soo fake rich it’s tacky, I can see her at wealthy parties pulling out dad jokes- that’s how cringe she is...little miss Snooty is going to have the shock of her life when her lies get her cancelled..

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice the amount of "new members" pouring into the first thread ever since the video went up? 👀

That tit is proven to cause skin cancer meanwhile this witch is an anti-vaxxer! Makes no sense just like every other aspect of her life

I also love the hypocrisy of her encouraging Anncy to not get microblading but was recently promoting it. Do I sense jealousy and control?

View attachment 509297
[Link is to my YT video]
View attachment 509298
View attachment 509299
You think this is LieLie or a MALM affiliate? I am I wouldn't be surprised if it was the later since they explicitly go out to claim LieLie doesn't shop for clients while missing the whole point of the video/discussion

I'm surprised her LinkedIn is still up: https://ae.linkedin.com/in/lailli-mirza-148aaa37
Yes that affiliate is a dumbass and lazy if she can’t follow.. this is eventually going to turn into Lailli creating accounts herself to respond like Faeza does

Reactions: 2
2C3E919B-5714-4414-B9A0-F43E8EA82EC2.jpeg
1C916D02-B58B-4E4C-B735-A42E4C922D57.jpeg
Lailli is problematic and a pathological liar. She’s the cliche wannabe rich girl from an 80’s movie. Her true lifestyle just isn’t that of a millionaire heiress. That personal shopper company is big mad because lie lie has toted their bags around pretending their hers and they later get sold as brand spankin new. All of this for not even a million views or followers just to maintain the fraud of a “rich girl”. Once her and aleem have another falling out he’ll go off on her and maybe help expose her. Did she ever get the tribute Roman numeral tattoo on the back of her neck for aleem lasered off? It’s pretty chavy hunniiiiiiii if you know you know
E4B3D1F5-4916-40EF-9610-BA30BEF3FEF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 509297
[Link is to my YT video]
View attachment 509298
View attachment 509299

Trying to throw Anncy under the bus is absolutely pathetic. She's almost at 1 million subscribers and thriving off YouTube, I've noticed a lot of locals have followed her too. Her growth and success is amazing. And authentic. She grew so much because she didn't lie about her ethnicity unlike Lailli.

Meanwhile the skin bleaching dwarf's cult is out here trying to accuse Anncy of making the video 🤣 I'm sure she's too busy editing her own videos and thriving off her own channel to even bother putting effort into a tea page hun 🤣🤣🤣

and LieLie if you end things with her you'll be left with no one. Even your sister has distanced herself from you. At least Anncy is nice enough to accept you for the trash bag you are. She brought out your personality to the point I have to painfully admit that you were actually likeable for a bit. Until you relapsed back to your trashy self.

"When you're wearing $50k jewelry on the regular then maybe come at her" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 whoever you are: you have a trash personality and even more trash behaviour. Attaching self-worth to material items is only what insecure people do.

I'd rather focus on passively making $50k to then further invest in something than spending it on fake jewelry like an absolute beg tbh 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 509295View attachment 509296 Lailli is problematic and a pathological liar. She’s the cliche wannabe rich girl from an 80’s movie. Her true lifestyle just isn’t that of a millionaire heiress. That personal shopper company is big mad because lie lie has toted their bags around pretending their hers and they later get sold as brand spankin new. All of this for not even a million views or followers just to maintain the fraud of a “rich girl”. Once her and aleem have another falling out he’ll go off on her and maybe help expose her. Did she ever get the tribute Roman numeral tattoo on the back of her neck for aleem lasered off? It’s pretty chavy hunniiiiiiii if you know you know
View attachment 509315
Lailli really rocks the Simon cowell trend trousers upto her Boulder boobs, and wearing oversized jeans doesn’t prove how skinny you are but just a douchebag..
PS Aleem will never marry her, he can get lots of girls that he hasn’t called fake in public before.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.